Reviews for Somewhere Out There
Kagi Neko chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
Too bad you couldn't include the part where Nuriko threatened Hotohori with a sword to get him to show up... *suggestive smile*
nequam-tenshi chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
I typo I noticed as I re-read your story: ""The doctor that Ryuuen found 'cause he chased a freaking cat." Genrou explained casually." Ryuuen should be changed to Kourin.
nequam-tenshi chapter 25 . 9/3/2011
So wonderfully sweet! I love it!
Key and WolfStar-SCA chapter 17 . 3/15/2011

um... Genrou shouldn't know this name or that Nuriko's male at this point... unless I completely missed a section where everyone was told...
Infinite Madness chapter 25 . 4/2/2009
Ohmygod! That was freaking awsome! And such a good ending, I almost cried in chap. 24, seriously. You are awsome!
Infinite Madness chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
This is pretty cool so far, if my dad weren't making me go to bed now I'd so be reading more. Keep up the good work!
Flonnie B chapter 25 . 3/15/2009
I CRIED! THAT WAS EPIC!, AWESOME!, GREAT!, A BRILLIANT FANFICTION EXPERIANCE! I loved every second of it! So well done i can't believe it! It's one of the few fanifictions that held my interest right to the very end! Most fanfics really die out in the middle and the reader loses interest, BUT NOT THIS ONE! IT WAS FABULOUS! Ohmigod *takes deep beath* I really think your clever putting in those twitsts in the storyline, cause it still had the true underlining storyline to it but you added tweeks here and there to make it more interesting (and shorter! *cry*) well done! I commend you!

Love nuriko ALWAYS!

Love - A fan,

Flonnie B.
refuted chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
A strong heart…that never breaks…

It keeps on going…even when it bends, like a willow tree.

Is that what it means to be Nuriko?

-this is absolutely haunting.
shelbyyvonne chapter 25 . 6/25/2007
I HATE YOU!

I mean, I love you.

I guess.

Lol.

First off, I can never express how grateful I am for the following:

1. You actually **finished** a story. All the way through. Do you understand what a rarity that is nowadayz?

2. This story is 99.9% original, and I love it!

3. You didn't have those annoying little spelling mistakes, or incomplete sentences every two words.

4. You just plain rock. You just do!
shelbyyvonne chapter 20 . 6/25/2007
aww...how cute! another little sideline romance...

tasuki is so freaking kick ass. you cant deny his kick ass kick assness. you just cant.
shelbyyvonne chapter 19 . 6/25/2007
“They are.” Kishuku agreed proudly, setting his sister down, who ran off with her sister, and Miaka went after them. He got a little closer to me and leaned down. “I was a little worried…about what you guys would say about this place…it’s not very big…”

“You thought we would make a big deal about your house?” I turned on the blue-haired young man in confusion. “You should have known we wouldn’t care Kishuku. It doesn’t make you any less of a person.”

I find it funny how he keeps giving others the advice that he can't swallow himself ]
shelbyyvonne chapter 16 . 6/25/2007
God, I hope Kourin doesn't accidentally kill himself from OD-ing on perscription sleeping pills...really now...XD
shelbyyvonne chapter 11 . 6/25/2007
Wow! Intense! I'm with rokou on that 100% tho.

But I totally saw that coming ]] What with the whole "putting sleeping pills in his coffee" thing.
shelbyyvonne chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
I noticed how, just like in the anime, everything seemed brighter with Tasuki around! XDXD

Gawd i fkn luv him...

But could you tell me something?

Cuz like, I know that in the manga and anime, Tasuki does swear like crazy, and he is often portrayed as the #1 fan of the word "FUCK"...but i've never seen/heard him say it in the anime, and in the (one volume) of manga i read, he didn't even go as far as Shit.

And I even make him drop the good ol fbomb quite often in my own stories, but i dunno why, other than that it fits his personality so well.

I dunno, that's just always confused me.

When you watched the anime, did he say it? Cuz I know that when i watched it, the word SHIT was said a grand total of about twice...but nothing worse.

Sorry to make this so long. Please reply!
shelbyyvonne chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
ZOMFUCKINGGOD!

I was laughing so fucking hard!