Reviews for Secret Lover
Ponys chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
O.o

THAT's something I haven't seen before?... D
Total Justice chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Oddly enough...I had the same idea too. But that's kute!
Vicki chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Too short and I would have thought that Huang would have been able to go to the funeral as a work friend type person...
Sweet though.
catnamedzane chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
lol that was ... well, i'm not sure what that was. In a good way, I mean! I would have liked it more if you had...you know...written more. But actually, I think they would make a pretty interesting pair...
Anyway!
Ciao!
thelittleowel chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
ahh! i always thought that would be cute too! they are always having cute little conversations, like in manic. thanks for writing a fic about it!
Soleil chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Good drabble. Somehow Cabot/Huang works for me.
Dark Goddess1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Oh my gosh! I love this story! I'm a big John/Alex fan, but I like this couple too! I can totally see them together...hell, they are ALWAYS together! Oh thank you...I have been DYING for someone to write this coupling...you've now inspired me to do it myself! Wow! Please please, PLEASE do SOME kind of follow up! I'm begging you!
Crystal chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Awesome! Very interesting and original. Please write more, a sequel or another chapter.

Crystal17
warinbabylon chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Great story! This was the story I was talking about...
deletedxo chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Well, I don't really like your pairing... he's what three heads shorter than her? LOL

But it was written very good, so my congrats!
February chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
All I can say is thank God someone finally posted an Alex/George story. I totally see them together. Great job, try to expand your storyline.

karebear chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Okay, I can see it. You've got my interest. You could write a sequel maybe, or a back story?
bast2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
E! i like surprises-and this certainly was! thanks.