Reviews for Changing of Ways
nightangel1220 chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
aw draco and hermione! they are so cute together! please update soon!
Angel Kakes chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
hey, love ur story, its got a good outline hope u finish it soon.

Angel Kakes
Chariti chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Just wanted to say I like your stories & read them all. I especially liked "Not a Child" & "Changing of Ways." It will be interesting to see how the storyline develops. Good luck with school & writing & everything.
Mel chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
Omg this is great!)

A great plot- Uttally fantastic! Brilliant!

Please add when you get the chance ;)
zafaran chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
This is a very nice start, and I look forward to when your muse and schedule allow you to get back to it. Keep up the good work. Zafaran zafaranswan at yahoo. com
patricia chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
please write more on this story it is terrific.
Kathe chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
This is great! You are a really talented writer, and I hope ou continue with this story and others.
peter-the rat chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
Aww this is a good story but you haven't updated in forever. Please update soon. I actually found this story because I was reading your other story I'm not a child but then after I was reading it I had nothing to do so I looked in your profile where I found this story. I also have a question about your other stories, what does WIKTT mean? I know it is a challenge but I was wondering what the letters ment. Please update as soon as you can I found that I found that I like this story a lot.
nilepharaohess chapter 4 . 4/26/2004
hurry write chap. 6!
Katrina Tonak chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
Fudge is indeed an idiot! Great story. I love it!
nilepharaohess chapter 5 . 4/17/2004
UPDATE ASAP that was great
azulkan2 chapter 5 . 4/16/2004
Really great story. Hope there are updates soon.
ChairLegOfTruth chapter 5 . 3/25/2004
YEKK! Isa sho Happy! I love this story and I want more,NOW! They're in character and everything! *jump up from chair and starts doing maniacl "Happy Dance" around house* WaHo!
dark-phoenix-angel3590 chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
omg, there is nothing to say besides write more! i love the way you have snape in this. it's so different from other stories. anyhoo, keep up the good work!
the red feather chapter 5 . 2/26/2004
This story is very good, keep on writing! I love it when Draco is nice, he's so...i don't know...okay fine. HE'S SO CUTE! _
P.S. About your muse's frying pan...try giving her a broomstick instead, maybe that will get the frying pan away from her. Or maybe she'll just start whacking you upside the head with that...nevermind, don't listen to my advice. I just a weirdo. _