Reviews for She Did Make A Lovely Ghost Bride
Meletea chapter 1 . 2/8
Oh, this one was really sweet!
I love this cute moments, like if they're noticing something's going on, but don't know what. I love they feel kind of uncomfortable with each other and I love even more when Arnold acts so polite and gentle with her that she loses her mask and is nice to him for once.
Great story!
kaylasbackyard chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
It could have happened...
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Oh my gosh! TOTALLY FAVORITE-ING THIS! I love how simple it is! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! THank you for writing it! Arnold is so sweet!
benderjam chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Not bad, but I think it's just missing a little of the desire of love that says "Helga".
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Ah, so sweet!
marissa chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
not bad Carl or should i say DarthRoden.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
cool it would have made a nice ending to that episode
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Nice story. Ghost Bride is probably my favorite episode, so to see a fic on it is rather awesome. :)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Good one-shot. Loved the end. )
braygirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
very cute! ) i love your writing style.
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Hey another great story! I can definitely see this happening after all that hoopla with the ghost bride!

I love how Arnold cares for Helga enough to walk her home so nothing happens to her. But it's true what you said about her, and she's so bold, tough, and gutsy, which helps to show that she's perfect for him. She's not worried about getting her clothes dirty or ruined like Rhonda, she's not afraid of horror or violence like Sheena, and she's not afraid to do something very bold or dangerous like Lila.

And yes, Helga did make a lovely (and awesome!) ghost bride. One day, she will make a magnificent bride to Arnold's groom when they finally tie the knot. Then they will have all the more reason to hum that catchy Wedding March tune.

Good work!
LycoRogue chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Very cute. I love how you pull direct lines from the episode to truly tie it together. It was well written and I found myself smiling a lot as I read it. Good job.
Blankasill chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
delicious!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Heh, I love this story. Great dialogues here.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aw adoreable fic here the ghost bride is one of my fave episode you captured them pefectely
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »