Reviews for Why don't we fall in love?
Kaarsis chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
*high pitched squeal*

kawai!

That is so cute!

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!...! you HAVE to write a sequel to this...or maybe just an epilogue picking up where you left off these two are so cute together soo angsty and then Ken-kun thought he was dreaming and even fell asleep that's so great! *takes a deep breath* whoah what a sentance *giggles*

-Karis
FireKat chapter 4 . 1/20/2004
EE! oh i LOVE it! _ *giggle* it's so.. yohji and kenken! *happy sigh* _
FireKat chapter 3 . 1/20/2004
LOL! oh i absolutly love these two dancing around eachother! _
FireKat chapter 2 . 1/20/2004
*snicker* oh i LOVE this! _ poor kenken _
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 4 . 1/4/2004
KAWAII! *hearty eyes* Adorable! I'm not a big fan of YohjixKen but this was so cute! ,
Alithiel and Arlyssa chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
O...*hentai grin*
M...YEAH. I LIKE this story!
Alithiel
CrystalStarGuardian chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
hehe! so cute! _ I really love the YohjixKen pairing. it's adorable! and so was this fic. kudos mondo! D
Zeto chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
Nice ending! _ Hilarious, I love it. Any sequels in mind? I see you've moved onto Yu-Gi-Oh but this fic needs a sequel. The ppl want Weiss! Please? How about cyber pocky? Will that help?
Min Solo I really ought to log in if i'm leaving you this may reviews chapter 4 . 12/4/2003
E!
Favourite line: "Expecially shirtless", though nearly all of your Yohji's lines are witty. Cool, smart and flirtatious. And Ken's so cute when he thinks he's asleep, as if he wasn't adorable enoug while awake anyway.
_ that'll keep my smiling all the way home on the bus
schu-chan chapter 4 . 12/3/2003
read this at 5 AM instead of doing my essay... it was a really REALLY nice break :D
really good fic; nicely written... i love all your fics i think... sorry if i'm babbling, i have to finish my essay still and get to school later so yea i'm tired and really i really really love your fics... keep writing :D
Wai - Aki chapter 4 . 12/2/2003
*Squeals* Aw! Love it, love it, love it! *glomps Kenken and Yotan* They're both adorable. And though I wish you wrote a little more, I really enjoyed it! _ Hope you write more of this pairing, I think you've made me a fan!
- Wai
Lady Kickass chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
ha ha ha ha ha! oh dear that was too funny! second chapter rocks. you have such a great writing style and nothing seems to be out of place. just the right tone and everything, this is a great little ficlet so far. cool stuff, keep on writing!
Lady Kickass
Amethyst Blood chapter 4 . 12/1/2003
Oh! That was cute. Made me wish I could write successful YoKen! But I can't, so I don't. And that's that. But LOVED this, it was very nicely written. I like the jump of POV, and the song lyrics made sense.
Schuldich Sunde chapter 4 . 12/1/2003
aww...kawaii! _ that was so sweet! and kenken is so innocent and yohji is just so teasingly naughty...hehe good job!
Sky Rat chapter 4 . 12/1/2003
oh, yummy...but...I...want...more..dammit!
Go write another K/Y one! now!
Ok, I have no right to make demands. sniff. But I finally got back to working on my story. I really did, promise.