Reviews for Home for the Holidays
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 20 . 2/13
Very very good story. I definitely enjoyed it. On to the next one.
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 20 . 1/14
If this is done, mark this as 'complete' so I don't have to report you.
TheeBycth chapter 20 . 2/18/2005
funny! X D
happy yaoi lover2 chapter 20 . 5/1/2004
not to be mean or any thing...but i'd like to point out that youve made an mystake with ryous name. bakura is the last name,and ryou is his first name,not the other way around _' sorry to be the bringor of "bad news".lol and if you wana be tecnacal you screwd up nearly evryone elses names to...but im sure you dont care about that...if you do email me and ill be happy to help. and as an after note,great story! i love the entier series,but the thing about ryou's name was just buggin meh.
ja ne mina-san
sugahigh chapter 20 . 2/15/2004
I just finished reading your story! (A little late_")
But it'sr really good! Keep up the good worka dn write more stories!
JessiTsuki chapter 20 . 2/3/2004
*Smile* Yay!
RadicalEdward chapter 19 . 12/28/2003
D'aw. I was going to try and make this a constructive crit. type review, but the ending just slagged my sweet!
One nitpick of mine: I was taught that if you want someone to be shown as yelling (even happily/somewhat quieter), you should use three exclamation points, not two. Not really a detraction from the fic, but it got my Grammar Nazi of a muse to stop sending Inuyasha plotbunnies after me and speak up.
Who, exactly, was the figure with the whip? Will we ever know? Will they make an appearance in the next mystery, if you continue this series? (Which I hope you will, it's unusual to find such well-written dub-verse fanfiction.) And can I use the memory-torture idea in an upcoming fic of my own?
Also, I'm not sure, but Tristan/Honda seems to have fallen into a plot hole. How come he isn't concerned about Duke/Otogi, especially about Otogi using his injury as a way to move in on Serenity/Shizuka?
I was looking at your fanart gallery earlier, and yet again exhort you to come join the community at Kyokou Geemu. We could use more fanartists specializing in the Ishtar brothers, Ishizu/Isis seems to be more frequently drawn, and she doesn't show up that often! I also like your AE-Mokuba equivalent, he and Seth should make a return appearance! If just in a flashback fic. In case you lost the URL for the forums, here it is again: yugioh/forums
Happy advance New Year,
Commander Cool chapter 20 . 12/27/2003
Hey, it's me again. I say that the story was top-notch, LL66. Top-notch!
Joey: Shouldn't one of us be saying something about the story?
Yes. Mokuba and Marik sho-
Serenity: They're playing a racing game to see who's better.
(Mokuba and Marik's eyes are glued to the screen as they're playing F-Zero GX.)
Good grief...
Joey/Serenity: But how come we keep appearing in your reviews?
Easy! You're both my favorite characters in the Yu-Gi-Oh! series!
Joey/Serenity: Oh...I see...
Say, have you looked at my last review? You know, the one about doing a story in Vegas? If you are, look at the review I left in chapter 6 of this story and use the idea.
Joey/Serenity: Yeah! Use it or lose it!
Joey/Serenity: (shuts up)
(glass cracks in background)
Some person: Hey, my window's broken!
Yugi: He drank the alcoholic eggnog again...
CC: Oh, boy. Anyway, good story!
Mokuba: YES, I WON!
Marik: Oh, well. I don't play too much anyway.
uh...yeah, so Good job!
~CC, signin' out
Narya Kaiba chapter 20 . 12/26/2003
Ah yesh, luvely christmas carols for a luvely warm ending. Me feels much better to know that everyone is safe and well after everything. Gah, pity Del vinci's still alive, me wants to kill him, nasty mafia. Frances evil, tryed to kill Mr. Ryou. meh. Anyhow, very nice angst and fluff you had their, not ta mention da favorite of mine Douhouai -. Go you! Teeheehee! See ya!
Rikki-the-Fox chapter 20 . 12/25/2003
WAH I LOVE IT! X) I hope the next story has some sort of Yami B. Near Death Hurt/Comfort in it i REALLY DO! Stuff that you like to put Malik and Rishid through...only use Yami Bakura and Ryou! Pwease? Pwetty pwease?
YB: Think of it as a birthday present to her
Rikki: YESH! O_o only my B-day was on Dec. 18th oh well!
turn right chapter 20 . 12/25/2003
absolutely lovely!
Paladin Dragoon chapter 20 . 12/25/2003
Aw, epilogues make me a bit sad...But this was a great story! _ Nice job with chappie 19 too! Merry Christmas! _()
Angel-Belle chapter 20 . 12/24/2003 sweet. Good timing too! Merry Christmas to you!
Star Girl11 chapter 20 . 12/24/2003
Whoopee! Great chapter can't wait for the next fic! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Red Roses2-chan chapter 20 . 12/24/2003
I told you I'd be back! _ Though I was interupted a few times. Once by my sister and another by my mom. Well, this was a very good fic! I loved it! Even though I freaked out at a few spots. Well, I'm glad I read this, write your next mystery soon, and I'll be looking forward to it! Bye! Merry Christmas! It's Christmas Eve!