Reviews for Epiphany
Invader hooniemay chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
awwwwwwww dats so sweat! xD i seem to enjoy this new slash...EaDr...gotta nice ring t oit

~Invader hooiemay, future ruler of the fandom and thinking of da doughboys makin out! XP
Invader Kat 27 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I love this story! EaDr makes me happy. :3
Nat Kicker of Shins chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I really enjoyed this story. You wrote this very well. Good job :)
Mimeactor chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Absolutely wonderful.
thechimera chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I F*ING LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
. I like this sory already! You have inspired me to write another fanfic! *Goes to her happy place* Look for later please.
Kittyduck chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Nyeh, I love this story muchies. It's probably one of the best looks into how the pairing can possibly form without horribly screwing up their personalities (or at least the personalities I've always thought they had). And now I will fav this wonderful little gem of fiction.
random guy chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Hey, you write really good. Keep up the good work. I hope I can write with your skill someday.
roxxed13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
I luff you so much. Purple and Red and now D-Boy and Eff. My two favourite parings.

You wrote this beautifully. I feel the need to do fanart o_o and I would, if not for the fact I can't draw xP

I shall now fave you and your story -hugs again-
STF chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Whoah man...never would have considered THAT pairing. I applaud you and feel the need to make fanarts now:) You seriously rock, man. Keep up the good work!
DarkShade chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
OMG! omgomgomgomgomgomg! hehe. . .that was sweet. I loved it SO much.
Bagatelle chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
OMG! Totally awesome! Like, the most awesome NNy thing I've EVER read...(actually, one of the few NNy things I've ever read, but that's beside the point)...totally favorites list! Indeedydoody! I like, LOVE the doughboys...I'm so mad because I didn't think of this first. .O You write so well! And without the swearing! Dude, that's like *gasp* impossible! Especially in a NNy story...
Nameless chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Whoah...that was just...wow...like...you know what I mean, right? You write so well...never thought of that pairing before, but I guess anything is pairable if you give it enough thought. I felt so bad for D-Boy*sniff* This fic was just awesome...you are God. Can I worship you now? *blindly worships*
J. Marguerite chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Oh, that was beautiful... I'm so jealous of you- you're so talented! I luff you now... In a non-sexual way, of course...

*gigglesqueak*