Reviews for Secret Place
Lmbrake chapter 36 . 6/5/2010
I really love this story, and i hope you update soon! Pyro's my fav eva!
Kereea chapter 36 . 11/2/2009
...Amara's not too good at the whole rescuing thing...
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 36 . 7/5/2006
(sigh). Okay, even Magneto isn't that bad. I can't believe I just said that. Wow, strange day I'm having. Lol. Poor John. Why would Magneto decide to keep John? Wouldn't Gambit's power be a little more useful? I mean his power is self containable, but John's requires outside starters. Umm...yea...I think I need a break. Update soon. Laters!
XxFallen From GracexX chapter 36 . 10/16/2005
You should update! Hurry and get up off ur butt and write. I want to see the ending.
enchantedlight chapter 36 . 6/29/2005
great chapter! update soon!
Surfredia chapter 36 . 6/29/2005
WOOHOO! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! GOOD JOB! WRITE SOMMORE FAST!
SpaghettiMonkey chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
j
PhantomPunkEvo chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Logan can be such a big meanie, beating up our ragin' Cajun!
enchantedlight chapter 35 . 12/31/2004
great chapter! update soon1
Whothehelltookmyscreennam chapter 33 . 11/20/2004
wow, i like this but like most people ur making rogue to powerful, the basis of her powers are her limited time ability to control the powers of others, which is why they went crazy in self possesed. (Unless you count that ms marvel thing where she drained her dry and fully assimilated her powers) (Wow, pyro actually said something smart when he questioned does metal have molecules, (probably not, if its just an element and alloy's are more solutions of elements and not molecules))
pyrobabe chapter 33 . 11/17/2004
OMG im so glad u updated.. i was begining to lose faith in your. I love John and I love how u write him...update relly soon n keep up teh great work
Red-Ice Blue-Fire chapter 32 . 10/16/2004
Very very good, and remember your getting this from long time Romy and a fellow writter.
BobbyIsHOTTER chapter 14 . 10/15/2004
Bobby and Cannon ball are not the same person.
britt chapter 21 . 9/30/2004
i love this fanfiction its my fave one yet. im only on chapter 22 so i cant wait to see how it ends. Your a really good writer.
Surfredia chapter 32 . 9/4/2004
this is gettin perdy good. rite sommore fast!