Reviews for Breathless
neko1998 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Kawaii! I love an uke Heero gambatte 4x1! it was a great read!
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
AngelMason chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
It was ok for a first lemon. Definitely could have been more descriptive, but not bad!
Ketsueki-Ken chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
t-that t-that was s-s-s-so beautiful!

oh! god! well written and everything!
Natasha Cantrell chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
*cheers loudly* awesome! nothing in this world beats yaoi..well, maybe except for real life yaoi i got no complaints, this was fantastic! keep it up
fyber chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
very good. I enjoyed it alot. graphic but good.
Goat-girl chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Oh. My. Gosh. SO GOOD! MY face is soo hot now! I'll bet my cheeks are even red!*I am very very pale and it is rare for me to have any color in my face* This was so refreshing...Yaoi is so addictive...and this one was written quite well. This story...made me wanna doo stuff...does tthat make me a pervert? No, I don't wanna be a pervert. Oh wait Zidane's a pervert too. Oh well then _ *is rambling* NICE fic, I am tingling and feel hot all over now...
Little Mog chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Ok I don't normally enjoy a yaoi fic with Quatre in it but this one is great! Continue writing! If you don't I will be very ticked-_-'

massarokas chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
oh, god... my nose is trembling(that only happens when i read a really great yaoi story)... congratulations for this one! oooooh, my nose... i really think i'm odd... really odd... hell, everybody is odd, right? and everybody sais i'm odd.

bjokas, sara!
aboh chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
_ Thanks for writting it. I'm in luv with 4x1 now.
Slashyme chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
Great fic! Plus points for unusual paring. Heero was a little OOC, though.
Prue Halliwell chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
That was a really great fic you should keep on writing. I really liked the way you did something different by pairing Heero and Quatre instead of the normal Heero-Duo Quatre-Trowa thing.
hello chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
this was a great fic, not many 4*1 pairings out there :) u also captured heero's sensitive side..if he has one :P u have nice descriptions and i just luv this fic! hehe
Alicia chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Well i must say it was quie my type of story to begin with...not much of a gudam fan but it ws good nun the less
Bellus Lupus chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
wow! 4x1! grrrrrreat! this was wonderful!