Reviews for Tomorrow
Takada Saiko chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
Yay! I like! Very good! .
Lykosdracos chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
Jack needed her. He needed her love. And for Ana, that was exactly what she needed to give.
I wanted to quote before, but this chapter was enthralling. If I start reading it again it'll just be the same way. So Im typing rather than quoting. I have to say it again, you're an amazing writer. The angst, the love, rock on!
Lykosdracos chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
Even on bad days, he can still hide the demons in his head from the others with the guise of having work to do.
- aw. running from memories with the pretense of work. are you sure you havent considered ever being a psychologist? lol. you have the knack for it.
Alone in his cabin he feels suffocated, he feels like a spring wound to its breaking point, and yet he has no idea how to get free.
- i can understand exactly. the cloying feel as the room closes in and the need for air surpasses all else. poor Jack.
The bad times, the mistakes, and the failures stand out clear as day.
- Aww Jack. *hug* it'll get better. dont feel like that.
He can’t be alone in his cabin when this happens, he’s afraid of what he might do if he’s alone.- chills run down spine.
And another great chapter. You've got Jack pegged. No doubt in my mind that you could do it though. :) :) :)
Lykosdracos chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Since finding love, Ana learned how to fear.
- isnt that true of all situations? In iron-jawed angels yesterday. This is just one of the quotes that I remembered her saying: there is freedom in not loving someone. Once someone loves you, the freedom is gone.
Or at least something like that.
She knew Jack took risks, he would go to great lengths to ensure the safety of someone else, but when it came to Jack taking care of Jack, he wasn’t so attentive.
- wow. very philosphical. all of your stories are.
Ana and Jack. They cause themselves so much angst. *sigh* I love your stories. they make me think and then want to write. its great.
Loraine chapter 3 . 1/28/2004
*wipes a tear* Bloody hell. It's too early in the morning for me to be in a sappy mood. In any case, great news for all out there! (though I'm sure any self-respecting Johnny/Pirates fan knows by now) He got nominated! Amazing. Nobody gets props for excellent comedy anymore.
DemonicLittleGirl chapter 3 . 1/7/2004
That was amazing.
I'm on an angst kick and I think you've just helped. The hidden feelings and all the emotions in Jack's head, how he feels others see him, how his mind plauges him with memories, it's so real.
And Ana's thoughts on what she was turning into at the start and then how she felt she was becoming was something she didn't want to be. Deciding that she would sort it and she did. It was touching that her way of fixing things wasn't to battle it out with Jack but to tell him that she really loved him.
what a sweet and up lifting moment, thank you so very much Miss Rat. Thank you.
LeeLoo chapter 3 . 12/3/2003
*sigh* big sigh*
Do I have to say more? I'm always happy with Jack/Ana fics ;)
Love the story!
It was wonderful to read!
LeeLoo
cal chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
Hey! just a short note to let you know that i'll be leaving on Sat. the 22nd. i'm spending the Thanksgiving holidays with my family & will be gone for 9 days. i'll try & access a computer while i'm away, but if i can't i look forward to doing a lot of reading when i come back! :) HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :)
Starzangel chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
Nice. Very sweet.

Hurrah for Anamaria!
JackFan2 chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
Sometimes.. there is no fix

Sometimes.. all there is is friendship

Most times... that's all that is needed...

Terrific job, my friend.

(giggles at hearing a Frenchman attempt to talk with a Texas accent... hehehehehehe)
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
What torrent of tragic memories plague our pirate captain? God knows the horrific things he's seen and done in his life... Steeling and preparing for the future at the haunted images of his past.. Poor Jack...

Reading this I just screamed inside for Ana to go to him. But you know, sometimes there are demons and skeletons in our closets that only we can exercise... Rum.. hm.. that could help too.
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Poor Ana. Newly established relationships can be such a pain.. the lines between friend, defender and lover can blurr so quickly. Hazy at best.

Decisions and reflections over how to handle the present and approaching future.

Goodness... I know we weren't going to be review-centric.. but I just had to let you know how very much I love this story..You had me at OMG! Thinking Ana was going to call a halt to the relationship! Thinking she was causing more harm than doing more good and that she didn't like what she'd become.. Certain, I'm sure that she would only suceed in driving Jack away if she continued to act as she was doing.

You should write more of these vingette's...
Eledhwen chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
Very nice, Rat. Lovely stuff.

You should post these for the Black Sails group, you know - I'd have loved to have had these vignettes to read at work via email!
cal chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
just when i had dried my tears! you had to go & make me cry again! least this time they are happy tears! :) i'm so glad that Ana went to him! :) i liked her quiet approach to Jack. it was well-thought out & showed that she truly understands him. i enjoyed the way the 2 pirates were gently reliving some sweet memories. i *loved* it when Ana took Jack's hand in her own & she thought about their relationship & what it was that Jack needed from her. the last few lines melted my heart & filled me with joy for the love that the pirates had found with & within each other. who says pirates can't have a happily ever after? :) keep up the great work & please post us more & soon! :)
cal chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
OMG! my heart is in pieces & i'm in tears! :( poor Jack! :( tell Ana to go hug him, NOW! apparently, Ana isn't the only introspective pirate aboard the Pearl. i think that Jack is thinking *too* much! :( OMG! i so wanted to find these "friends" of Jack who put this crap into his head & beat the shit out of them! : the pain in Jack's physce & soul was almost too much to bear! :( i hope Ana doesn't wait for him to come to her, because as she said Jack is Jack & i don't think he will seek her out when he needs her help! :( i'm off to read ch. 3, if i can dry my eyes, that is! :(