Reviews for A Time To Mourn
Cynfenner chapter 2 . 6/21/2017
OMG! I shed tears more than once reading this story. First FF story I have read where Bud and Harriet don't lose Sarah, really liked that perspective. Plus, loved AJ marrying again and having another child. His character deserved more happiness. Then adding Keeter with a wife and family to the mix, makes me smile even happier Chloe always brings a big grin to my face Sergei and Harm getting to be close in all ways is wonderful. Grams embodies so much of my mother and grandmother, the footprints we remember the rest of our lives. Of course, I love the HM family you created 4 years into their relationship. How sweet it is, KUDOS
cardsfn1977 chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
This was sooooo wonderful. Thank you.
byrhthelm chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I know I'm well behind the fair on this one, but I needed to say thank you. It's such a beautiful, bitter-sweet story. I'm not ashamed to say that at times the tears ran down my face.
Hannah chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Amazingly emotional story, I was almost moved to tears several times. It made me think about my Nana, who passed away 10 years ago. I am glad I am not the only one who believes in Guardian Angels :)

This is a beautiful story.
starryeyes12 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
great story
laura carr chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
*sniff* *sob* this is a really fantastic story! I love it! Keep writing and thank you for this one.
tara chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
this is a great sequel to the can't fight this feeling stories although it is sad that gram sarah died, i really enjoy all of your stories that you have written, i just came across the fanfic website a year or so ago and had to work my way through all the jag stories.
addraving chapter 2 . 9/15/2001
Kleenex alert! I went through my fair share as I was reading this! Always a great read when you write it.
IceBaby2112 chapter 2 . 5/19/2001
I love this story soo much. It's sad thogh that Gram died.
Jesfrealo chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
OOH, that was great! Even better then the first one. Wonderful Job ;)