Reviews for Turning the Tables
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
WHAT? This is where the story is over? Damn, just when things become REALLY interesting. I like this story very much. First of all the fact that Seto turned into the "mutt" not the other way around made things rather nice and unique. But then there is also the interaction of the characters and how Seto slowly warms up to Jounouchi, especially after he found out that they are more alike than he would have thought and maybe liked. Still it's nice, even though the idea of Jou's father being overabusive towards his son is long overused. This time however I did not mind too much because this was rather important fo the plotline, that is obvious.

And I get this little suspicion that Seto's past self is responsible for everything that happened with Seto. Too bad the last update of this story was years ago, because I really would have loved to find out the reasons behind, not to mention what will happen now that Seto seems to be back to normal. By the way, okay he woke up human in Jounouchi's bed of all places. Now I wonder however, if the dog collar he had been give, is still around his neck. XD Anyway, a lot of questions now must be answered and of course Mokuba be alerted. Guess I have to imagine the ending of this all for myself. Just wanted to tell you that I like the story and that I am sorry to see this discontinued.

Sincerely

Usagi-Atemu-Tom /.\
KeiMaxwell chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
I love the idea of this story and your writing is good, too. Love how Yami figures it out so fast and mocks Seto, haha. I would, too. xD Also a good place for Seto to turn back into himself, ahaha. But I would like to read more! ; ; Do you think you'll finish this one day?
linkgirlz chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
So I'm reading this. Get to the last couple of lines... AND SHOUT: IT'S KAIBA! AND HE IS BACK TO NORMAL! can't wait for what happens next!
Makoto-Elena chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
HAHAHAHAHA WHAT A WAY TO COME BACK FROM BEING A DOG SETO! Anyways awesome fic I just started it and I just couldn't stop until the is the first time I've ever read a fic where Seto gets turned into a dog, I've read ones where he is turned into a cat but never a dog. I found it interesting that Seth is getting involved in this, it looks like he's the one pulling the strings and originally turned Seto into a dog. I wonder of Seto will be getting the Millennium Rod soon? Wait I just realized something if Seto's clothes and briefcase were found with him wouldn't that mean that he's naked when Joey wakes up from that dream? O_O; **briefly faints from nosebleed** Well nonetheless awesome job I can't wait for the next update so make it soon ok?
Pinfeathers chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
I love this story so much, but I think that if I had written it I would have made Seto into a cat. XD
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 9 . 10/4/2008
I'm interested in this

story when yooh gonna

update? yooh haven't in

a few yrs please do soon

am curious to know more.

x Rin x
Yuuki-Neko chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
Seto as a dog is funny and when Joey wakes up to see him in his bed that is priceless! I kinda feel bad for Joeys abuse but it makes me laugh to (I may sound evil but whatever) I hope Seto has a good explaination for Joey when he wakes up! - Plz keep writing!
Jess Maximoff chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
Great story. Please update soon.
Cerulean Gaze chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
OMG! If this story doesn't continue I will cry! Please update soon!
Mersedes chapter 9 . 12/9/2007
Aw, darned it. You could have at least told us how it ended...This had so so so much potential, I have half a mind to finish it myself lolz
ReaperRain chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
Hm, I like the story - you've added an original twist to an not-so-original plotline, which is nice to see. The man who was watching Joey and Seto...that wasn't Priest Seth, by any chance? When I read that bit, that's what popped into my head. Overall the fic is very good, although I'm unsure as to why the last chapter was entirely in italics...

ReaperRain
fallenangel13136 chapter 9 . 6/2/2007
okok ok like it no LOVE IT but you need too update!This is a really good plot and i'm loving it!I think in the next chapter seto should try to explain but joey freaks out and seto doesn't even come out of his room for like 5 days. then have the most common thing in the world happen have yami save the day and come and tell joey hats going on you can probably work your way from there i dont want to write your sweet fic for you so just update and can i hug bakura? he just too damn sexy {ps add ass grab}
Elfygoldfish chapter 9 . 5/14/2007
Dude I love this story! And it's Seto x Joey My fav. And seto is back to normal!...Dude whoa runon
Indigon chapter 9 . 2/16/2007
aw, amazingly cute, your story is filled with poetic justice (I love Seto becoming the "mutt")... but now that Joey knows that his dog is actually Seto, what's he gonna do? Don't leave me here waiting! C'mon, update!

Ooh, and I like Yami torturing Seto. especially the kibble :D I was laughing out loud! can you do more stuff like that?
Shadowsonicstar chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
HAHA! Joey screams like a girl! Good story! Keep up the good work and update soon!

MOO!