Reviews for Testimony
Cenire chapter 2 . 4/8/2002
Wonderful. Masterful. A Mary Sue? Hell yeah. But one I don't feel the need to kill - I think it's nice to occasionally have a non-canon character you can use as a gateway for putting yourself in the story.

Now, about chapter 2...

/You WILL post chapter 2, you WILL post chapter 2.../
Becky chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Wow, a story both interesting and cool. Thanks!
BurningTyger chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Oh, wow. This was wonderful! You've created a realistic character with actual *faults*! And your style is excellent; you really have a voice with this character. And you've left me on a delicious cliffhanger (I see that there's another chapter, but my mother is going to kill me if I don't get off of here RIGHT NOW, lol). I can't wait to read the second part. Keep writing, and may the Force be with you!
Rae chapter 2 . 12/26/2001
It's refreshing to find a flawed character! I loved it.
BLAH chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Aundroma Smith chapter 2 . 7/25/2001
WOW.

I've seen you call your female OC your avatar, but this has been one of the best stories I've read in a long time. You had SO better finish it up, slow writer or no!

The Female OC is flawed, more than a bit crazy, and So completely believably human! It's rare to find such a well-rounded OC character in fanfic these days, and you have a sparkling gem of one right here.

Your plot is intriguing, deft, and swiftly moving. It's not very easy to write in first person and still keep the story going, yet you have accomplished that here. Please, continue to write on this story, and give us more 'Atonement.'

-Aundroma L. Smith
AngelDreamer chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
uh good story, I'm not much of a starwars person, but it was good! What is a Mary Sue alert?
Johinsa chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
Girl, you're a genius. This story was amazing. I don't think I've ever read a serious Star Wars fanfic that I enjoyed so much; I don't think I've ever even read a Star Wars fanfic this long that I was able to get to the end of. This one...I couldn't stop reading it. I'm not going to request a sequel even if I thought you'd listen to me, cause this story is complete in itself, but you've got to write more Star Wars fanfics. You're too incredible a writer not to.
Jasmine Storm chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
Interesting story.. Wish there was more to the ending, though. Like the concept. Later.
Van chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
I read this story after the sequel, which I saw on the MA egroups list, and despite therefore reading them the wrong way round, was really impressed with the charaterisation and the storyline. It's definitely very different from anything I've read before and although original female characters often have me running away screaming, this one didn't. I liked her imperfections, and the way the story jumped backwards and forwards through time. What I also enjoyed is that I can't guess where this is going to end - you've left yourself a lot of alternatives to pursue.

Looking forward to the next installment.

Van