Reviews for Stolen Child
Loreal chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you for writing it. I'm starting to read again, trying to get back into writing after an 11 year break from it due to life, circumstances beyond my control, and of course writers' block. Thank you for sharing! I have others of your stories marked to read so I'm sure I'll be reviewing something else soon. :-):-)
Barb85 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)
sdcheesehead chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Very well done. I kept on getting the vibe that Derrick was Darius reincarnate and I felt like I was watching this on tv. I like how Ellie acted as Derrick's guardian and their 'game' of helping out those less fortunate, especially since they weren't exactly living high on the economy either. Look forward to reading a few more of your stories.
Undead American chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Great work. I can't add much to what the other reviewers said. I particularly liked the feel of the tale. Definitely very much like the feel of the show. I actually read and reviewed this before reading "To Sow in Anger." Don't know what happened to the review? Maybe some bug in the site.

One bit of constructive commentary: I almost didn't read this or any of your other fics because when I noticed that one of your OCs has the same name as you, I worried that this was going to be a Mary Sue story. I'm glad that that wasn't the case, but I almost didn't even bother to find out...

If anyone is reading these reviews to find out if the story is worth reading, it definitely is. And it isn't a Mary Sue-despite what the names would seem to indicate.
Vague Lenore chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
This story was pretty good. Light and well-written.
Sharpsnout chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
I like this hope you keep going...as some one already said this is just like it would be in the show...Keep up the good work!
*bows*
Sharpsnout
Emely Raines chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Great story. Very well done, written very much like the show would have panned out in an episode. I hope you continue to write.