Reviews for Invitation
AlidaHush chapter 12 . 4/14/2005
Nice. Good spot of reading.
Culf chapter 12 . 11/29/2003
No one noticed Angel in the doorway or what he said as he walked away, "Theres more fish in the sea." LoL... Cordelia, maybe? Spuffy. It's just ment to be!
Great story. I've been following it since chapter one, and I like it. Poor Spike. Not anymore, perhaps. I wonder how Xander felt about all this.
shan chapter 12 . 11/27/2003
very gd, are you going to do a sequel?
artemis66 chapter 12 . 11/27/2003
loved it so sad that that was the last chapter.
Goldenpuppies at heart chapter 11 . 11/27/2003
Wow. This fic is really good. I've been following since I saw the first chapter up. KEEP GOING! Please? I'll give you a cookie! _
Kari Mouke chapter 11 . 11/26/2003
Love the update. I would still like you to draw things out, supply us with little details. It would make the story so much richer. Thanks for the hard work - it's appreciated.
artemis66 chapter 11 . 11/26/2003
love it. cant wait for more.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2003
very gd chapter, spike angel fight seen was good but could maybe have used some more detail.
artemis66 chapter 10 . 11/24/2003
yay i was mentioned again. i feel very special. well cant wait for more. loved it.
shansuedluvsbitch chapter 10 . 11/24/2003
Liking a lot :D Hope to see more soon!
Everlyn chapter 9 . 11/23/2003
wat no new chappy!
artemis66 chapter 9 . 11/22/2003
love it. cant wait for more.
Dawn-Roberts chapter 9 . 11/22/2003
I love this fic! I read all of the chapters, and Im eagerly awaiting the next. Sorry I didnt review them all, Im rather lazy. But, anyway. You HAVE to check out my ficcys! If you R&R mine Ill R&R yours! lol ~Dawn
artemis66 chapter 8 . 11/21/2003
i am sad that u feel unloved . i am band from fanfiction cause my grades have fallen so i am sneaking on just read sortys and urs is the one of the ones i look forward to most. love it cant wait for more.
Everlyn chapter 8 . 11/21/2003
srry i felt to lazy to reveiw so well here it is i look forward to more and i hope buffy saves spike NO i hope xander saves spike but no slash heehee