Reviews for Emerald Visions
kiko280 chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
When will next chap b up?
kim chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
interesting story it had me worried thinking sakura would die or never be found. ;D
TillyMe chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
oh, this is very interesting!
yuchi1994 chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
update soon!
CrystalHeart27 chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
Is there gonna be a pairing? Is there, is there? And for some strange reason, I am really looking forward to Itachi meeting Saku-chan and using his Mangekyou on her. I know, weird.
al3n3a chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I thought I'd leave a note before I went on to the next chapter. ) This is an interesting idea for a fic, I'm looking forward to reading the rest. It's nice to read a story with Sakura and Kakashi that doesn't have a romantic element (even though the pairing doesn't bother me, I like to read gen fics most of the time).
Blargidy bleehhhehe chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
holy crap this is good...WRITE ANOTHER CHAPPY SOON PLEZ! cant wait! :3 (and keep it up 2)
Rikyra chapter 7 . 2/7/2008
love it! cant wait till u update!
Asterisks chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
damn! this was a really good start. I know it's been a while but it would be really nice if you finished this.
RofS chapter 7 . 9/11/2007
Interesting! It is true, that while Sakura is the most intelligent of her genin class, she is the most often looked down upon... Great job, and I hope you update soon!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
haha 'Piss off Anko' that's hilarous! I love this story although it's a little confusing. I can't wait until you update!
Cindy chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
DAMIT! i hate you! you HOOKED me in THIS! T-T and now i figured out you haven't been adding a chapter for 3 years...THIS HURTS ME! aw..pls update its a Rather fascinating story... PURDY PLS
galvanic chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
oh
Kotone111 chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
WAH dont stop ther! i mean come on this is really good
O.O chapter 7 . 1/14/2007