Reviews for Perpetual Destiny
Nika Yami chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
Your stories are amazing. I love the way you include Duke and Seto in the action. Could you possibly make a story about Seto becoming a toddler, baby or chibi? I'm sure it would be funny.
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 14 . 5/3/2004
Silver: Whew! You had me worried, too.
Golden:*makes a face* Kiki... Eh, what the heck.
Silver:*grinning* I like her.
Lady of the Thread chapter 14 . 12/2/2003
Whew! It's a good thing Yami and Priest Seto showed up when they did. It's also good to know that the priest isn't gone.
Well, now that Yami Bakura has been defeated, hopefully, he won't be causing any more trouble. Okay, on to the Christmas story! :)
Spiderfan chapter 14 . 12/1/2003
Good story! And I'm glad that Priest Seto didn't...er, "die". _
Thanks for answering my question.
You are a good author and I look forward to reading your new stories!
MoonlitKaitou chapter 14 . 12/1/2003
This was so good! _ I really luved this chapter and this story ended great! Now I have to go read you new story! Damn you good! LOL, anyway see ya lata!
LSL and rubberducky64 chapter 14 . 12/1/2003
RD64: Yea! Priest Seto is back!
SDD: Just one person to die, is it all that hard?
RD64: Well, I'm glad that's over with. I wonder what else will happen in the next story?
SDD: There's another one?
RD64: Yep! - I and con't wait! RD64 signing off!
_~
Alan Wilkinson chapter 14 . 12/1/2003
It's called Drama, priest.
Good Chapter.
Setofan chapter 14 . 11/30/2003
excellent fanfic, I'm glad the Priest is ok. I love the scene between Kaiba and Yugi at the end when Ygi winks at him. Is Yami Bakura really gone?
JesusSavesStinkersLikeMe chapter 14 . 11/30/2003
Put up the next story ASAP!
Corran And Valin chapter 14 . 11/30/2003
_ Yay! They're all okay! Whoo!
Mamono chapter 14 . 11/30/2003
T-T Yay! He's not dead! *does a happy dance*
Wow, this was so cute! I mean good! Oh I'm so happy that Preist Seto isn't dead and that part with "Aren't you coming?" yes that was too awesome for words! Okay so yeah as you can tell I loved this one! It's my favorite so far! I can't wait for your Christmas one! Yay!
LSL and rubberducky64 chapter 13 . 11/30/2003
RD64: YEA! They're all alive! I YOUR FACE, SDD!
SDD: Shut-up.
RD64: I hope Ryou is ok.
SDD: I could care more.
RD64: It's not the end of the series! Good, because is it was, than I'd be scared. Great chapter! _~
Alan Wilkinson chapter 13 . 11/30/2003
Hang on. I thought Yugi had ALREADY called the Dark Magician last chapter?
Princess Ria chapter 13 . 11/29/2003
PR: SK! O_O!
Seto: o_o
Yami: O.O You killed Sorcerer!
Seto: x_O
PR: AH!
Malik: ;; You people are freaking over a ghost...
Yami: -
PR: BUT HE'S A CUTE GHOST! T.T! SK, UPDATE! PLEASE! And Sorcerer isn't gonna be talking to you for a long time, I bet. XP
mogmatt chapter 13 . 11/29/2003