Reviews for The Forgotten One
Alexa Chloe chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
God, this is depressing! :(

But I could totally see Kevin threatening to shoot Robbie.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Aw. How sad. While I don't believe it went down that way, I think your writing style is amazing. Catch ya on the flip side.
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Very believeable! Probably the reason why Robbie would leave the Camden family.
oneforkevin chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
That is so dumb, I mean KEVIN WOULD NEVER DO THAT, I mean he loves Lucy and he is in love with her and he is like Lucy, who get insanely jealous over Roxanne over and over and he just wants to be closer to Lucy, he would never threaten to shot him. This was dumb.
mugglewolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
i read this before but i decided to read it again for some reason(maybe cause i was watching 7th heaven last nite and i got no clousure from that tiny convosation between lucy and annie) and it made me want to cry this time, very goodly(is that even a word) written, well g2g find some more good robbie fics and then look for some chandler ones
McAdamsFan12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
i really liked this story. it was well written. plus i hate kevin and luv robbie so it was very satisfying
LifesPawn chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Nice! I think this explains Robbie's leaving a lot better than whatever explanation they gave on the show (did they even give one?) Good job!
KayKayeLLe chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
I didn't know that you could be a student of "collage". Do they supply the glue sticks?
Skippy1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Very believable! If I didn't know better, I would have thought that was the reason Robbie left. I remember at one point Kevin wanted to move into Robbie's room because he had heard Robbie and Lucy had spent the night together. Kevin confronted Robbie, and now that I look back on it, he seemed very threatening.