Reviews for It was Beautiful
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
This was so good. Such raw emotion. I really like how you brought their thoughts to writing. Good job
Acetoorion chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Fantasic, as is all the other stuff I've read of yours. You could see this sort of thing was happeneing in the episode, good acting, and good interpretation of that on your part!
twinmuse chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
*sniffle*

Colly E. of twin*muse
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Wow... that was a very painful. But hopeful at the same time, which is always good. Just saw 'Prelude' (yeah, we're a tad behind in Australia) and that scene KNOCKED ME OUT. It showed me that there *is* hope for Syd and Vaughn out there (I always knew this, of course) and this fic was definitely in the same vein as that. It was wonderfully in character, too, and that's always a great thing. You got right into the heart of both Syd and Vaughn, and you almost made me cry, hee. Anyway, excellent work, I loved it!
TheUptownGirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I LOVEDD THAT SCENE! I just reread your story and OMG! That was an amazing scene! You seemed to capture everything that going on. I love your writing so much. (I'm an avid reader of THIS TEAR!) Good job!
valley-girl2 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
woo! :-) great job! I'm sad to see "the end" there, because this was fantastic.
derailer chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
OMG wow... that's so pretty...
Mel chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Great writing style, keep it up! Fantastic job keeping the characters actually in character too.
mercy chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
god... that was absolutely beautiful... I love this writing style... don't stop writing PLEASE!
KPspygal47 chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Omg! I decided to read this because Ive been reading "This Tear" and I really like it and this was so amazing! Its very believable, very much what they would be thinking! And plus Im a total SV shipper! Thanks for writing this!
TheUptownGirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
I can only say this:

It was beautiful.
star16 chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
that was awesome, i luved it so much!