Reviews for Of Snow
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
No offense, but why would the Dursleys want to take Harry back in a public and extremely embarrassing custody fight? It seems like the sort of thing they'd avoid.
Yodes chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I seem to be on a Harry Potter fanfic trip right now. Really liked this :)
Our Eleventh Hour chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Hope youcontinue this
ramenlover1050 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I love this story! Harry is so cute! Please update soon!
Cap-has-Attitude chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
really good, hope you're back on fanfic soon. :) :) Airy
Dearlybeloved'93 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
dude, you seriously need to have more confidence in your work. you are a good writer, and you can be even better if you just let your worries go. have faith in yourself.

i rather enjoyed of western stars by the way, just get rid of all those copy's of reviews at the end of each chapter and your good.

seeing as how this story hasn't been updated in 7 years, im guessing your not on fanfic anymore...real shame, i would have liked to see this story finished.
optigirl101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
this is so sweet! i luv it!
Kari Minamoto chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Is it complete or are you going to(or was there a possibility of) another chapter? Your WS universe is excellent and makes a great read. I think this is such an interesting idea, especailly after reading Western Stars.

~Kari Minamoto
Angelauthor14 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow! This is one of the cutest fics I have ever read. I never knew you wrote more in the Western Stars fandom! I loved that one too. I think you portrayed all of the characters perfectly! It was so sweet, especially Harry. I could really picture him in my head, so cute!
Freakstar chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
woah, wait, are you going to update this? I just got done reading WS stars in a day, and I wanna see what happens!

sorry I didn't review WS at all, I'm really lazy when it comes to reviewing... but I would go back and review every single chapter if it meant you'd finish this one!

::puppy eyes-resistence is futile!:: please? pretty please with a cherry on top?

I'm a huge fan of your writing now, just so you know! :)
Mellow chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Moree? D
gaarapanda5 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Morphox chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This was Great! I absolutly love the whole sirius/moony/old thing! That made me laugh harder than ever! :)

I'm glad there are sequals! I didn't see them before...i am so happy now!

Thanks for making my day!

Triskaidephile chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
No! You can't leave it there!

Your characterisation of Remus, Sirius and Harry has greatly improved; it's much more stable than it was in Of Western Stars. I just read that and this one after another. I hope you update soon, I shall be looking forward to it!

Loving the return of Rita. Keep up the good work.

lily chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I LOVE IT! WRITE MORE MORE AND MORE CHAPTERS! you have to forgive me iv been up very late reading the entire story of western stars and im a bit tired so soz. I still love it though. I really should get to bed... night!