Reviews for The Matrix: Deliverance
Sachyriel chapter 8 . 5/21/2007
I'd have been thinking 'Lucky bastards...get to help agents...get all the guns they want...all the free time... God!'
Sachyriel chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
Poor guy...no Priory of Sion to save him from his nightmare...
JH Sounds chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
I was going to add this fic to my C2 Story Archive, but R-rated stories aren't allowed. Darn.
wow chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I gota say this is amazing. But dont forget the Merovingian (fyi old programs or programs in general ((the french man , the twins the key maker))they are an important element to the story. find out more at the matrix )
Anubis07 chapter 8 . 3/31/2004
Ok, not bad at all. However, I must make wonder at the legitimacy of the number of female militants. That may seem sexist, but I am speaking on a factual basis. It would be statistically more probable to find most, if not all, of their positions held by men. That being said, I do enjoy the character interaction.
Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
amazing fic! 5/5
funkless chapter 7 . 3/5/2004
I really enjoyed those last two chapters. I thought it was pretty funny how Springfield chucked a major spaz about having no guns. Well, I've decided Springfield or whoever...doesn't have a thing for Thompson but that japanese chic cook does and that Miss Nosredna...aka Anderson- that's interesting. Possibly related to Neo? Anyway, keep writing wanna see how it all goes on their 'light' mission.
david chapter 7 . 1/30/2004
Very good update for Chapter 7. Love the premise of the story, please keep writing.
funkless chapter 5 . 12/17/2003
Wonderful chapter- you should and have every right to feel proud of it. The gun scene was good, prolly the most realistic way a person could learn how to dodge bullets, etc. I have read. You deserve more reviews...this story's a gem!
The Rushing Wind chapter 4 . 11/30/2003
Oh, an AGENT fic. *melts* I love anything to do with agents. And don't worry about the whole agent name thing. :) It all works out very well and you have put quite a bit of planning into it. :)
Anyway, I can't wait until you update! :)
Audrey A chapter 2 . 11/28/2003
(Nitpicks i counted two spelling errors. lemme try n remember...you typed "no" instead of "not at the flower scene and "or" instead of "our" when talking about the agents assignment in the end. two whole errors. damn ur good! :P)
this was EXTREMEMLY well-written-i can't put it any other way. the flow of the words, the -the SENTENCE structure! wow!i feel like a grammar teacher instead of a surfer, lol
i never really notice such things in fics, but the flow of ur words n ideas-this was beautifully written. im adding it to my favorites! _ (be honered,it takez a lot to get under there if ur not a personal frend (; )
Audrey A chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
wow, this sounds great so far! very intelligent, very intellectual. the prolouge's well established, so you have a strong foundation for what i hope (and think) will be an awesome fic
-AA
FalconWind chapter 4 . 11/28/2003
I can say without hyperbole that this is one of the most interesting Matrix fics I have ever read! Who would have thought? A Matrix fanfic revolving around the Agents! It's so good, I might have written it :P
No but seriously, it would be a CRIME to not finish this story! A CRIME, YOU HEAR!
Anyhoo, very well written, and I'll be eagerly checking this story for updates!
Keep up the good work!
funkless chapter 4 . 11/28/2003
Lovely opening. Enjoyed the first chapter- very realistic in the Treaty and how the Humans and the Machines deal with peace.
Liked reading about the capture of Mero- thought it was funny how he could turn into this puny sob story within seconds and how Persephone seemed to enjoy watching her husband squirm. Great chapter- my fav.
I also sensed that the female commander might have something for Thompson. This story is impressive material and enjoyed reading just about every word of it. Excellent job!
Kitsune-Chan 8 chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
I like this story, it's really intreaguing. Aside from a few typos, this is stunning. How will the Agents behave now that they're (and I use the term very loosely) the "good guys"? I noticed that Persephone had an effect on them; and what of that waitress? Lol, Jackson gave her his jacket! Oh, and did I sense a bit of infatuation from the female Corporal? I find these little details amusing for some reason...

I also liked the return of the Twins (see? They didn' "die," they were just blown off course by the explosion!) and the Mero acting like the little coward that he really is. Can't wait for more!