Reviews for The Hurt of the past and the Love of another
HI chapter 37 . 5/3/2010
ok I love the story and wonder why it was never finished.
Allleila chapter 37 . 6/10/2009
This story is sadness galore but I love it. Any change of an update and if not could you please tell me who the father of Auroras was? I need to know I just can figure it out. So remy and Wolverine won their match?I really hope Wande and John as well as Henri and Mercy win their matches a too many good guys have losst their lives. Like Jean- despite the fact that I don't like her I didn't want her to die. I really really really hopethat you will update this story despite the years that have the by since your last update. Just as a side note I also love Linkin Park and Meteora was their best album.
bbysail28 chapter 37 . 1/19/2005
please update soon. i just started reading ur story and i am into it. please hurry up and update because u left on a cliffhanger and i am dying to know what happened.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 37 . 10/21/2004
OH MY GOD...I'm glad I'm sitting down. Yes, Remy, you're a fool in love, but you're such a gorgeous fool, we'll forgive you your foolishness. So happy you resurrected this. (And recapped, I was getting lost for a little while)
MtDewFaerie chapter 37 . 10/20/2004
YOU'RE BACK! WHE! I've missed you soo much. This story just as much. Thank ya for the cookie. Well, Happy belated birthday! That must have sucked being in the hospital. I hope you're ok now. I was wondering, have you made any new songs that go with the story? I do love those very much. Makes the story even better! Again, I'm so very happy you're back! Next chapter sounds great!
ishandahalf chapter 37 . 10/19/2004
you're so cruel for giving us such a teasingly short update... i think the recap was longer than the actual chapter! tsk tsk. ;-) well, that just means you better get on the trolley and post more! yeehaw.
simonluke26 chapter 36 . 9/24/2004
I LOVE the story so far! Are you gonna update? do you have this story continuing as another tilted story? You haven't updated for so long, I'm very confused! I can't wait for you to finish this story. Please write more. If you have continued and I need to check out another place please let me know, my email is simonluke26 thank you so much. OH oh and did I mention this story is greatness-concentrate?
simonluke26 chapter 25 . 9/22/2004
I know you are way ahead of me on this story, but you said you like reviews so I thought I would review. I like the story so far. It is kinda confusing at times, but I get it for the most part... I think it is the shindig though. It's super-d-duper! I would read more but to work I must go. So until tomorrow when I can read once more, I love it. Kick butt!
simonluke26 chapter 6 . 9/17/2004
I wasn't going to review until I got to the next story and the latest chapter, but since you are so gosh darn persistant...lol

I love the story so far. I do have ?'s but I think they will be answered later in the story. I love that you thought of Logan's issue with getting through the metal detector! The attention to detail is great!

What are Spike and Aspen's mutant powers? I'm sure I'll find out later, but not knowing now is just buggin me. Great story, more more more.
Lily chapter 31 . 5/21/2004
Hi! great stroy so far. Just one question. What is the song she is hearing in her head?
Lily
kuramasgal chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
the first chapter was SO long i could have died but it was good!
MtDewFaerie chapter 36 . 4/8/2004
Wow, awesome chapter! I feel all happy inside, I can't wait for the next fights. They shall prove to be very interesting. Aurora was mad at Rogue for the stuff about Nivea right? That's the only thing I was confused about. Let the fighting commence! And bring on the updates! _
ishandahalf chapter 36 . 4/8/2004
ooh, cool beans. can't wait for more, especially the next fights. bwa ha ha, kick julien's ass, hardcore! sweet.
enchantedlight chapter 35 . 4/5/2004
that was a good chapter! cannot wait to read more! please update soon!
MtDewFaerie chapter 35 . 4/2/2004
YAY! I was waiting such a long time for you to update and you finally did! Very interesting match up. Can't wait til the real fight starts. I need to go back and read a couple chapters to refresh my memory. So I can solve the little mysteries in your oh so wonderful story. I'm very glad you got through your writer's block. As always, I'll be anticipating your next update. Love always Greenfairygirl88