Reviews for Moonlit Reflection
Salerina chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Waah... Good one! I never thought that Yue could think about that. So sad...!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Poor Yue! Oh, the angst is suffocating me... and I love it! XD
Nergi chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
I love TouyaXYue! Pliss continue...
BloodDove01 chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
Please up date! I am a fan!

With Love

Lady BloodDove

THE SILENCE SPEAKS
Eilonwyn chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
This is so interesting, it feels like it's just getting started...continue? *puppy dog eyes*
SilverHowler chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
This fic is really great, it really makes you want the next chapter immediately so you just can keep on reading forever :D
Bemused Writer chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
This is a really interesting story. I've always felt bad for Yue mostly because everyone is always talking about Yukito (in the manga) but never really Yue. I wonder what happened?

Great story!

-Sky
Dark Wolf on a full Blood chapter 9 . 8/24/2008
I love your story! Please continue! It's really good and interesting!
ILikePie chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
Is the bad memory about how Hesperos and Sying died or disappered or something like that?
ILikePie chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
This is a really,really,really, really,REALLY great story!Please update SOON!PLEASE!PLEASE i'M BEGGING YOU !

I thank you in advance for updating because I know you will and soon.
HauntedPast chapter 9 . 2/6/2008
Oh, wow. This is very enticing. I love Yue as a main character- and it's nice to see some levels of depth to his problem. I want to know what it is...I can't wait- I love this.
CelestialMoonDragon chapter 9 . 11/23/2007
Cool! Beuotifully written. update soon! _
JBubbles chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
Okay, I don't think I said something before.

I like the fic, I like the way you write Yue, and yet you don't seem willingly to continue the fic. Why's that?
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 9 . 9/29/2007
Haha! I like your first author note at the end. And poor Yue. What happens? PLease What happens? Please update! Please! Curse you, I'm starting to cry! Please what happens to everyone! Please update soon! Please!

-WT

P.S Awesome job! You get an invisible cookie and CCS plushie.
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 8 . 9/29/2007
Awesome! Is the problem that Yue is acting more human? Awesome job!

-WT