Reviews for Sex and Cigarettes
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Wow...that's amazing...*zonks out*...

One thing I thought I'd ask ya about is that if Yohji's really dead, why did Ken open the window and yell, "Yohji!"? I noticed that when I read it the second time...

Anywho! I loved it! You're awsome! Keep up the great work!
NoLongerInReality chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Woah. That was.. Intense to say the least. The ending was.. amazing. I didn't think that would happen. That was.. Wow. Holy Crap. I loved it though, I did love it. It was great. Ja ne.
LoveyouHateyou chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Hello,

This left me sad. I enjoyed this story, which I found gripping and full of tension, the analogy of the rain running throughout the story and setting the mood, the dark take on Weiss, the characters deep and moving, just as I imagine them. I also liked very much the unusual interweaving of thoughts, reality and what felt like scraps of dreams.

The ending though feels so very desolate; I must admit I am a sucker for more hopeful turns.

I came to your fic via Cyan-Bloodbane008 (who kindly listed my story 'Seasons Of Love' as another of her favs).

So, thanks for a great story.

Cheers

LoveyouHateyou
inulover28 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Wow!... just... Wow! you're a GREAT writer! that ending was a shocker. that last line almost made me think about how "The Sixth Sense" movie played out. that was really good! i don't normally read stories that are kinda more... philisophical in a way. but i state again, that was REALLY good.

ja ne
That Buggy Girl chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Holy cow...I mean...Wow...I don't even know what to say! How could Yohji die? *sobs* That was so...intense.
scelerus animus chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Oh dear... that was brilliant. Such deep emotions and your way with words and the characters-shocking, astonishing. I loved your Yohji! He was not your usual, flirtatious, playboy yet he was -still- utterly Yohji. His thoughts and actions-simply Yohji. And the rest of the characters was done briiliantly, as well. You had me hooked throughout the whole ficcy, wanting to know what was going to happen, and I was so shocked at the end, which is somewhat unusual 'cause I'm hard to surprise but you did. And did it spectacularly! Then I simply had to read it over again and, of course, I was crying because I knew that Yohji was dead... *cries*

And little Omi-he seemed wonderfully done. I never really thought about him cutting himself and making himself throw up but now that you wrote it.. its like whoa... Poor little Omi! Yohji is gone! *still crying* And I loved your Aya and Ken too. They seemed very IC, especially with Ken screaming and raving, and Aya-cold emotionless Aya... I adored the parts where Yohji thought about finding Aya speaking to himslef and not caring if Yohji was there. You simply portrayed everyone perfectly. Wonderful piece. Purely beatiful. I absolutely loved it!

Much love,

~DarkRoseBlood _
Jen-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
That was so sad I'm almost crying! No, seriously I am! Awesome story! The ending surprised me but it was so sweet(did I mention sad?)! That's an awesome way of looking at Yohji. You had an awesome grip on all of the characters and I was completely hooked from beginning to end. Great job!
Turtle Lvr chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
YOU MADE ME CRY!
I'm still crying and I finished reading nearly 10 minutes ago.
That was beautifully written. Kept my attention through out the entire thing because of how you repeated some things over and over.
...I honestly and truly don't know what else to say. Just. Amazing job.
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Wow. That was... O.o; That was insane! I lvoed it! _ It was beautiful! And I LOVE your Yohji. And how he died... this wads just.. WOW... Oo;; Poor Omi. I can see him being a cutter in some weird way... cutting isn't easily fit into Weiß Kreuz cause of the characters. But you pulled it off beautifully! _;
ami-chan200 chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
This reminds me of Nickleback's music video for "Someday". I really felt bad for Omi in this and the ending was rather surprising, though it seemed obvious after I read the ending (like in the music video, I suppose; made sense afterwards). Anyway, nice fic. I enjoyed my dose of angst for the day. :)
GundamGal chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
I absolutely love this story. So incredibly well written. Great piece of literature. I was in tears near the end. Awesome characterization and plot. Yohji doesn't seem to have many serious plots rotating around him, and you gave him one. Kudos to you.
Sky Rat chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
;_; That was so sad. But really beautiful. One of the very few death fics I really enjoyed. Sniff.
Kandascending chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Dear lord...This may be a bit late of a review, but HEY! I don't care...Anything that is powerful enough to get *me* to cry is worth commenting on! I've never run into a better author on this site. I'm so pleased I was able to find something dark and angsty on Yohji that was very well written and *not* Yaoi. You and your story are now definately on my favorites list. You've got yourself a devoted fan.
Placidmage chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
That was...amazing. I didn't even notice, but when I reached the end I was crying. Anything that moving is going on my favorites. No question. You are an amazing writer. Every line was beautiful, and you write with a certain prose that's so incredibly emotional. Many drama/angst stories I've read with these themes can't capture even a fragment of what you have. I loved how you wrote Youji's point of view. Your dark characterization of him couldn't be more true in my opinion.
It was really brilliant how you set up his death in the first half, but had his point of view in the second. You had me fooled for most of the second half that Youji had survived, because that's what I wanted to believe, but the fact that you didn't mention the wound again at all and the little hints you gave gave it away. I think that's when I started to cry. The way Omi spoke and how Youji hinted towards Omi crying over him. ::looks at the time:: I'm going to be late, I'm leaving such a long review, and now I'm all sad. ;_; Anyway, I really love your story! It was the best one-shot I've read in a really long time. Absolutely fantastic!
amaltia chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.
Very powerful, I really liked this fic.
Especially the ending, as well as " Don’t you know that everyone feels safer when they think they know what your doing. When they think they know you so well. I used to feel safer like this too. Like I could make myself into what I am not. Like I could do this so well, I would believe and be happy." - that part relates to me so much.
I love how you characterized them... and the angst... gotta love angst...
Some spelling mistakes, but other than that... Wow.