Reviews for The Ghost and Ms Burkle
Sith Happens chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I won't lie, I've been scouring Spike pairings for the last day or two and this was by far the best. I really started tearing up when I thought Spike was leaving Fred for good! Excellent work!

Pepper chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love it so far. The dialogue is amazing!
Gauri chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
What a great story! One of the best Spike/Fred fics I've read. I love them as a couple, and I really like the way you brought them together in this story, with Fred taking him "home" into her more personal space. There should be more Fred/Spike fics out there!
HarajukuDJ chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I really like the detail ou placed in this story. I really love the way you made Fred and spike, this is my first fred/spike pairing and I really liked it! Although I wishe you placed alittle more detailing jntheir romance but really liked it!
M chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
Very lovely story, I enjoyed it immensely! Thanks!
yellow-craion chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Wow, great story... with quite an emotional end. And you kept them all in character (as far as I can tell..) so it all felt natural. Good job! :)
autumnevening chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
That...was really really good! I had so much fun reading it! I always thought spike and fred would make the best couple. So different but so alike.
collegegurl12 chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
ok i've read this story once before when you first started to work on it and then i just left it..getting tired of waiting lol..anyways i read it again just now and i have to say first i was a little confused but at the end you had me in a sap! lol..i love the idea of fred and unlikely pair..but wonderful all it..i cant wait for you to update the sequel..i read that last night also lol.
Lady of the Plains chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
the ending was beautiful!
Sandra chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
Your 'first ever fanfiction' was fabulous! Spot on character voices and characterizations that made me sigh with pleasure.

Thank you!
Brunettepet chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
It took a while to find the time to finish reading this, but I'm glad I didn't try to skim. The plot was fascinating, and your characterizations were spot on. The dynamic of Spike and Fred was surprisingly believeable, and all of the story was well paced and engrossing.

Your original character, Leah, was vivid and worked well in the context of this story. Eve was deliciously evil and manipulative, I hope she gets her comeuppance in the future.
Brunettepet chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I liked the observation "Spike made every word count and took equal calculation of others'." The ME writers mainly used his clever wordplay to make lascivious and insulting remarks at others' expense, but once in a while thay gave Spike a speech with insight and intelligence. I enjoy that side of Spike exploited in fanfiction.

Excellent characterizations all the way around. You really have a handle on Fred. Your Fred is strong willed and complex. Her anger at the group's babying and her migraines are outside of canon, but work in the story. I'm finally reading this so I can move on to "Work In Progress," and it's already proving entertaining and well crafted.
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
wow, i am totally into this story, and i think you captured spike and fred's characters perfectly. i commend you on a job well done!
Mousewolf chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
*hisses* What? That's all? C'mon, This thing needs a sequel, cupcake!
Napoleonic chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I have to say that I'm very impressed with your depiction of the characters. Although I haven't seen much of the fifth season of Angel, I do kind of like the idea of Spike and Fred together. I especially enjoy how you write Fred. I think you've got her spirit down to -pardon the slight pun- a science. Your writing is also pleasant to read in general.

Keep it up! :D