Reviews for When Seamus met Helen
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
Please update this one and better left forgot. I love them both
Katherine chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
Love it why did you stop I'm so mad at you for stopping saying you will continues and just leave us for 4 years...or whatever I know you have a life but you have left me in suspension for so long I'm mad...that's all I gotta say thx though for doing this and hopefully you read this and actually make more!
Beldaran chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
Is this getting updated again?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
hey so idk when you plan on updating, but i would really like for you to update please! This is a great story. good character development, interesting idea, and i want to know what happens
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Yay!
gabby chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
FINISH THIS STORY! and the other one too, better left forgot. I love Seamus...he's a sexy beast...and him and Helen are such a cute couple. Please...PLEASE...write more. Thank you.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Loved the story u should write more want to know

Maria
Littlewerepire7 chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
Hey, can you please update? This story is amazing! But I'm a bit disappointed that you haven't UD in so long. Trust me, I know UDing can be a pain, 'cause I'm an author too, but I'd really appreciate it if you could UD.
ashes9492 chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
That was really good!
deathpale chapter 10 . 12/17/2009
I was very surprised and relieved when I saw that you updated this story! Great chapter! Hope to read more from you soon.
MyFlutteringWings chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
I'm still out there! Look forward to the next chapter...

-LZ
deathpale chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
I love your story! Post more soon! Please please please! I need to know what happens next!
cvz619 chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
i love this story but 6 months :( cmonn
Kay chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
I love this story as well. I never really thought about what their relationship was really like but you have brought it to life.
sk8tergirl4075 chapter 9 . 11/22/2008
i really like this story. you need to update soon.