Reviews for Blind Love
AngelesPG chapter 11 . 2/19
Me encanta este par son un amor de humor y pasiĆ³n, gracias por la historia y por favor sigue escribiendo de este par u otros
breather chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
You do realize that what Kaiba did to Joey is felony sexual assault, right? Non-consensual penetration by a foreign object. That isn't just a 'pretty heavy scene.' It was a damaging, disgusting assault that you're trying to pass off as okay because a) Kaiba's cock wasn't involved, b) Joey owes him a debt, and c) Kaiba apparently loves him. None of that makes sexual assault okay, and that you've ended by proposing that it is completely ruined an otherwise interesting story. I will not be proceeding to the sequel.
QueenofRhymes chapter 8 . 5/8/2015
I love this
Moongirl12121 chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
Dude, Kaiba, you shoved your fingers up his ass. I count that as doing something.

Man you really weren't kidding with the whole "there is no grey for Kaiba" thing were you?
Moongirl12121 chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
It is three in the morning and I am trying to not squeal with delight and 'I can't handle it' because fucking Seto Kaiba called Jou mutt then motherfucking PUPPY. I died a bit and took a short vacation to cuteness heaven.
Moongirl12121 chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
Jou: "Are you going to whore me out?"
Seto: "*creepy fucking stage whisper* /Only to myself./" (Just put his words into italics in your head and you get the idea.)
Moongirl12121 chapter 8 . 1/11/2015
Interesting, things just keep getting more and more... Interesting.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that this story, the eleventh chapter ends with Kaiba finding out that Jou is blind.
Moongirl12121 chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Whoa hey, going blind, just got electrocuted, then his dad beats the tar outta him? Jou has a really shitty life.
Moongirl12121 chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
And now all indication of thoughts are gone and it's much harder than before, I preferred the at least to nothing...

That is probably the best thing ever! Jou got electrocuted! It's not awesome that he got /electrocuted/, just the fact that I am sadistic and greatly enjoy my characters suffering, I loved that you had him get seriously hurt, on top of going blind.
Moongirl12121 chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Why did you change the format? Instead of italics, thoughts are indicated by and that was really confusing.
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I LOVE THE IDEA SO MUCH I AM GOING INSANE. I DIDN'T EVEN READ THE REST OF THE SUMMARY UNTIL I FINISHED THE CHAPTER. I HAVE WAITED FOR SOMEONE TO DO AN AU WHERE JOU IS GOING BLIND AND MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED BY THE FANFICTION GODS.
kanyon01 chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
WHATTTT
JUST HAPPENED
THIS SEQUEL OMG I NEED TO GO SEE IF IT EXISTS YET
BTW, 21 IS MY FAVE NUMBER. JUST THOUGHT ID ADD THAT, FOR BACK WHEN YOU WERE 21 AND ALL.
but fabulous, this story is amazing. I love how you made it so difficult for Joey to say what was wrong, and how Kaiba just outright confessed the love. I love this story, one of the best puppyshipping fics ive ever read, and I say that a lot, but this time I MEAN it. even I do not have the skill to make Joey such a level character, or Kaiba fit who he's suppose to be. I enjoyed reading this a lot. great writing, characters, relationships, and dialogue! I hope SERIOUSLY THAT THE SEQUEL EXISTS, IM GOING TO GO CHECK RIGHT NOW ;)
Loveoflife chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
awww no puppyshipping puuh
Smouse chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
So. Frigging. Awesome! 8D
WOOOOOOOW! Fangasming all over the plase! 3
catthegreat chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Don't mind me. Sobbing my eyes out. No big deal.