Reviews for A Dozen White Roses
Bia Benson chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
That's really cool. When will you update?
kika83 chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
I really like your story? Are there no other chapters?
xoanna21 chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Keep it up! I like it so far
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Oh, keep going I'm intregued now to know whats happening. Love the plot and the signiture of the white rose.
Marie2185 chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
dude you have to finish
catwoman92 chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
Whoa! What happened?
lilblu87 chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
This is a great story. It's well written but does have several spelling/grammar errors. I hope you update and finish it sometime soon.
Shikon-No-Kokoro chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
Must have more! This is very interesting...and it is a lot like one of the episodes that I saw. Good job! Keep going!
OtherAsian chapter 2 . 11/7/2004

This story is on a good track and i really hope you keep updating the story. Keep up the good word
TheBullette chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
OH CMON, THIS IS REALLY GOOD! FINISH IT FOR CRIPE'S SAKE! Seriously, you should because I wanna know what's going on with Liv and El and the partner and everything!
Radaar chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
So far, it's very good. The story is very intriguing, and it makes me want to check out the Law and Order shows. I will say this though; you use a lot of pointless banter. It can be funny if it's not overused, which you tend to do. Also, this isn't a terrible crime, but there are some grammar issues. Oh well, that stuff doesn't matter as long as the content is good, which it is.
Eien Historia chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
cool this is my first SVU fic i've read but it sounds great
Cheile chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
well written...curious to see what significance the white roses have. please update soon.
catnamedzane chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
OOh, good story. Reminds me of the one episode of SVU...I don't remember the name, but in it, a cop that Olivia had worked with before was raped-it was her partner. Or someone like that. Don't really remember...
Great story, the only pet peeve I have is that you used a ? in places where they didn't really need to be in both chapters 1 & 2...
Anyway! I hope you continue this story soon (I see you haven't updated recently...:-(...) and can't wait for the next part!
lilmamaday chapter 2 . 12/9/2003
This is just like an episode! I love the way that the characters are relating w/each other and the mystery has me guessing already! Please write more soon!