Reviews for Butterbeer Caps
Guest chapter 29 . 12/9/2013
MOOOORRRRRREEEE .
FullMetalRyuzaki2 chapter 29 . 5/6/2011
i love this (well most of it, the exception being "one night at camp" or what ever, but that was personal taste, nothing more) but i REALLY enjoyed the randomness and your wonderful writing style. I have to say that this kept me well entertained (which is more then i can say about most Luna fanfics) and i really LOVE this chapter. a great ending! :)
revolution rae chapter 29 . 8/7/2009
This one is quite sad. At the same time, very realistic.

I know it's been years since you've updated, but are you planning on ever continuing this? Because you're a wonderful author(:

revolution rae chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
Oh, wow...This is really sad, at least my interpretation is...

revolution rae chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
I'm curious: Why do you remove all first-person pronouns? Is it to shorten, out of habit, or something else entirely? Don't feel obligated to answer; I can imagine a million reasons and sometimes reality can be a letdown I'm just wondering.

revolution rae chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
What I've read so far, I like. It's very Luna-esque.

I find it interesting that you removed all "I"s, "my"s, etc. That does seem like something Luna would do...Very well-written. I like that you haven't chosen moments (so far, at least) that would be considered "make or break" in a lifetime. The small moments you've written have far more impact in my opinion. Anyway, now that I've successfully rambled, I'm off to read more.

deleted2012 chapter 29 . 6/9/2009
I love Luna. :D
Rasielle chapter 29 . 8/5/2006
Ending it here? Ah well. 29 is as good a number as any, I suppose.

I loved all of them, the ones shippy and humorous and confusing and just plain weird. *haha... pirate Luna...* Quite honestly, there's NO criticism I can spare you. None. Well, it isn't as though I'm exactly trying, either.

((Btw, 29 is the PERFECT ending for this drabble collection. It corresponds to the 'ending' theme, after all, and though the number isn't nice and even, the drabble is, and that's all that counts. Something sober to end one of the most brilliant ficlet collections I've read; very fitting.))

Am faving!
Bagge chapter 27 . 6/12/2006
Oh! A mighty fine metaphore indeed. I am sure those two found their very own "untuched paradise (...) that didn't require magical knowledge or skill" in their solicity in the room of requirement.
Bagge chapter 25 . 6/12/2006
"For Luna, the first night was the best"... meaning that the comming weren't that nice. Poor girl. Well written
Bagge chapter 24 . 6/12/2006
Ah, indeed. Sanity is a question of definition - and who says that Hermione will stay in favour in the wizarding world? Luna's lojality is a wonderful thing.
Bagge chapter 22 . 6/12/2006
*breaths in... breaths out* Everyone does it. Everyone... Does... It...
Bagge chapter 13 . 6/12/2006
I like this drabble so very much, and I agree with Saara perfectly well. Luna really evoks memories of that ancient magic that drained cows, snatched babies and danced at night with the Fair People... Very perceptive.
Bagge chapter 29 . 9/21/2005
Wonderful! Just as you say - how can anyone demand Lunafics to be coherent?

"Before forget: yesterday joined Harry Potter’s secret paramilitary organization. Is he planning a coup? Will continue to observe." ;-)
BellonaBellatrix chapter 29 . 8/10/2005
Oh my...you know, I will have to say you are remarkably brilliant. It's just hard to say...how each one of these 'caps' are amazingly lovely and powerful and just unmistakenly beautiful. Oh, what was with the traitor bit, in cap 19? I'm very curious about that one ;