Reviews for Forbidden Love
Harrypotterisawesome123 chapter 2 . 3/7
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I use too many smileys too!
gginsc chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Poor Arwen! She really deserves better! Not that I don't like Legolas and Aragorn. I just think Arwen should be treated better.
Escape my reality chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
very nice story, loved all the fluff anf angst! especially how they didnt resolve everything quickly and painlessly. good job with his sister to and love gimili's role in everything:)
Konoko89 chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
That was wonderful, but depressing. Good job ... worthy of my favs!
Dementra chapter 5 . 3/17/2006
Love it
coffeeshop chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
Yay! That was so cute! *squeals and laughs* Oh well... *grins*
Vanim13kiss chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
This story is awesome, totally, utterly awesome. I love every single bit of it, and the emotion it weaves throughout the chapters, ah... it's beautiful. Simply, beautiful. I'm not that much of a crier for stories, i must say, but oh gosh you got me there. Sequel now, please?
Luv Legolas chapter 5 . 3/13/2004
wowie!
stupid me for not eva seeing this stori! what a great stori! aww...legolas's elder sis...man i will die if i was evain her positing to hug him!*dreams...*
hehe, sorri!
LUv ya stowie!
ning da who is once again too lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 1/27/2004
wa! *glomps* do you really need me to say it's nice and i love it? _ the ning da loves your gimli... he's so much fun! and so amusing! XDXDXD
so... now can i corrupt you in the wrong direction? XD
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2004
(i got this in an e-mail and decided to flatter myself. _ bad me... am leaving out the reveiwer's name in case she gets offended by my... er... audacity? _ tsurugi)
Dear Lady
It was a pity that you didn't write more:)
Yet this is indeed a lovely story,I've always kept an eye on ff to see if you updated this story.
Here it was enede at chapter 5,thought still a little sorrowful,yet that was certainly the only way for was really a dilemma for them,yet she did nothing wrong,she didn't mean to stand in their ,there had to be some compromises.

Thank you for writing such lovely story,and if possible,please write more,thank you

Cheers
Cinnamon-Sweet-Heart chapter 5 . 1/20/2004
*cries even more* alright, I admit it. I'm a bit of a crybaby when it comes to movie/stories. and sad or even happy parts! lol. (Return of the King... omg! I cried through the ending, though of course Leggy in his awesome white tunic thing and crown was positively delicious!) So basically, what I'm trying to say, is that this was, yet again, and awesome chapter! I liked the way it ended! So yea. Looking forward to reading more, cause your a great ff writer! -
Fiones chapter 5 . 1/19/2004
um...more? like a sequal...like, please? PLease? PLEASE? *gets down and grovels*
*evil evil grin* Arwen will die once I have it my way. *grins and is revealed to have dark fire behind teeth*
cursesandnurses chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Wow, this first chapter almost eerily reminds me of my story, "Hold Me Tonight." I was shocked that the two were so alike. Your writing is beautiful, and the descriptions too. I'll be reading the rest of this fic real soon!
Lillybeth1 chapter 4 . 1/9/2004
I hope you hold yourself to those 2 weeks, 'cause I can't wait until the next chapter! this story is realy good
-x-
GeNo C. iDe1 chapter 4 . 1/6/2004
oh... *sniff sniff* agony! soo sweet! please upload soon. it's beautiful.