Reviews for Strawberry Shortcake, Blueberry Pie & Apple Juice
Hero and Bob chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
No! You said it was going to be a triology! What happened to chapter three, you haven't given up on it have you? You can't!
bant chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
Its good! No lie! I love it! UPdate sooner sil vu plaise, bitte, please!
AngelofMercy86 chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
aw
Ken no Kakera chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Wow. You took almost a year to update? Just like me! I haven't been reading kurty fics for a while, and this fic just reintroduced me to them! Now I remember why I liked them so much.

On to your fic specifically, my favorite aspect of it is that Kitty doesn't talk like a valley girl. It there was one thing I could change about the show, that would be it. Since she doesn't say 'like' every other word, I can enjoy this fic much more. Please don't make me wait another year for an update!
crazysilverkitty chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
AW!This is good, update soon! :)
Quill of Molliemon chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
Yay! Update! _

Ooh, this one's from Kurt's POV. Aww... Poor elf, I wanna give him a hug or something. But he gets his act together and now he and Kitty are going to the dance!

_
heat-shorty chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
you made me cry again nice job say-chan
-starless-007
DaFuzzy1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I like it I think it's going to be a good prequel to Ghost of You and Me. Keep it up.
EuniceV chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
It's a great story. Keep up the good work.
wildcats1310 chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Love the story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
AngelofMercy86 chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Cute! Very cute! I love it!
friend chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
this can be a classic someday! you should keep movong on! yumm... strawberry shortcake...
person who reads a lot chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
another kurrty! you don't get enough sweetness from this couple, do you? hehehe... anyway, this rocked!
angel chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
people nowadays are MEAN! you deserve more than this and you know that! this fic is great!
kim chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
so sweet... and sad in a sorta way... it's really cute!