Reviews for A conversation
Something else chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This was so sad, and so awesome... I like the way you write stories. You're good at it.
Dorax chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
noes! poor Brock ;_;

very well writen! I really thought (and hoped) he would say brock :(

ah well, guess it isn't meant to be

so sad _
Apolag chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
What did I think ? mh I've also written a story with a secret love from Brock to Ash, but from someone else's perspective and Ash is just an idiot who doesn't get a thing about love, Misty just... left and Brock still tries to catch his attention. (it's online but it's not in English, sorry :s you can still translate it using Goggle or something if you like)

I think the senario you chose is WAY too easy and over-used, a reason why I didn't like reading it (with the same theme over and over everywhere on you really get tired), and it's obviously a story into which you've put nearly no thinking...

I'm honest with you but not insulting, and I think you can do better. Don't take ma too seriously
Anthony Barrera chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I have seen pokemon before. At first, didn't Ash hate Gary. Brock has a dirty mind. Brock is obsesed aboout girls. He always pictures them in bikini's. Keep up the good work!
Natsu-chan chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
_ poor Brock... lol O.o er sorry. I like this fic but it's a little short ne ? Were is the kiss! I want a kiss...with Gary of course! No continuation... with a kiss *puppy eyes* pwease?
boronia chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Ahahahahaha ha ha ha. poor brock.

a peom: *cough cough*

Ash and Gary sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g

then along comes Brock, as jeoulos as can be.

and shoots dear Ga-ry from that tree.

he ties up Ash, and drags him away.

Murming as he goes, 'why the hell was Gary gay?'

...sorry, i have no idea why i wrote that. and i know it makes no sence what so ever.

Poor old brock, i feel kinda sorry for him, but i also think that Ash and Gary are the cutest couple ever, and am thrilled that Ash likes him. i can just see that in the series,

**Ash clears his throat and Gary turns around regarding him cooly, 'well if it isn't little jari-booi' Ash turns red, "why you! i was here to ask you on a date! but if your going to talk to me like that! you can just forget it!" turns and leaves Gary opened mouthed, and brock celebrateing silently.**

(o.k. no more sugar for me.)

I thought it really was good.

i so thought Ash was suddenly going to say "i love you brock" and then they live all happily ever after, (except misty who jumps off a cliff over come with greif.) don't you hate it when that happens?

*chants*

Sequel

(Hey, you should read my Pokefic 'Squirm' it's Ash Gary kinda, it's supose to be funny.)
lee-chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
XD

It's great I tell you!

I'm a ash/gary fan by nature, but I tend to favor ash/brock, so not only does this have the couples I want...

Write the rest, if only for me! (ninja)
togepi4eva chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
I'm the first to review. Yea! As soon as Ash said a guy I knew it was Gary. I am an AAML fan but I like to read some of the other pairings. I know arigato (no u) means thank you but what does domo mean? Nice story. I think you should write more Pokemon. Oh, and happy belated birthday to Affie (even though I don't know her)!