Reviews for Finding Faramir
HassleCastle chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
*sniffle* Soo sweet! I really do feel so sorry for Faramir, always second best to his brother. Well done, this was a great story!
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
As always I am amazed by your scope in writing. You have made yourself famous for your hilarious parodies, but you are just as good at writing other material. I am completely jealous haha
Merriette chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was... beautiful. Thank you.
Ethuil chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This is sweet and touching, I like it a lot. The characters are in keeping with the originals, which I find important. Especially the scene with Finduilas is really sad, and the characters' actions and motivations are convincing throughout. I especially like the way you weave that line "Only the darkest paths lead to the heart" like a leitmotif through the story, applying it to different situations. Lovely little story.
MBDTA chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
wigitdog chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
That was sweet but boromir was a little out of chacacter.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
:sniff sniff: that was so sweet.

Nelarun of Australia
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Every time I read a fic that has Denethor being his usual jerk of a self I just want to borrow the Witch Kings big ol' mace and pound the stuffing outta him. I like Boromir though. If it hadn't been for that dang ring he wouldn't have *sniff* died. Faramir is cool too but it's so sad that his Dad hates him and his brother dies.
Heryn-En-Ithil chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
this was such an incredibly cute story!

"only the darkest paths lead to the heart" - wow, what a powerful line. i'm going to remember that for the rest of my life. seriously, i love it.
Kiana chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I must say, this is probably your best story yet. It's simple ,but so insightful.I felt sorry for Boromir when I was reading never hear how he feels about losing his mother, but you did a very good job of are a very good writer.
Cael Fenton chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
A very good vignette, excellent characterization. Not many write about the young sons of Denethor pre-LOTR, and some can't pull it off. You've done it very well, with admirable writing technique. Beautiful, effective use of Boromir's flashbacks. The memories of his mother lend poignant significance to this slender, slight tale. Well done!
12334567 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
aw i luv little boromir and faramir stories. tugs my heartstrings.
Shortnshort chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
great Story
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
This is really good. I love your portrayal of Boromir in particular.