Reviews for The Trouble with Tails
TBW chapter 11 . 2/22
I cant find part two could u send me a link at
Guest chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Yep they are TOAST!
unclesamslair chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
I'm trying to enjoy the story, but your grammar is just atrocious. Half the time I have to reread stuff to understand what it is you're trying to convey. Then again, if English is not your first language, I can understand, but please have someone proofread things for you before you publish them.
Ryuno chu chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Hahaha I totally knew it!
BlackAngleRider chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Hi, I just wanted to say that this was the BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ*. I have read ALOT of stories, but yours is by far the BEST I've ever read. hope the sequel comes out soon.
bob mccry chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
when is the next chapter coming? these are really good
bob mccry chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
these are short chapters
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
NOOO! Don't make Kurt sad... :(
That's as bad as kicking a puppy.
Fireena chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Who knew twister and tickling could be so dangerous?
Mo chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
O: Dude, you gotta finish this story!
battlemo chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
this is awsome!111
kgirl50 chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
OMG OMG OKMG OMG first of all let me say great detailing :D

You have the talent of a demi god :DDDDD i love this couple and my dear you do not disappoint a hungry fan you gave me some fang inspiration for my writers block story damn great sdetail i felt everything she felt i died with her itensed with her i was in love with her i was in awe with him all over again when she/you descibed him you have talent dear...

only flaw

LONGER CHAPTERS WOULD BE NICE!

and oh yea hurry up make them have sex and get married but sex is important and make them have more fun :D Great story and im breathless wanting more so hurry up !

if you could read my kurt and kitty story to give me some advice that would be cool to because i learning from you! Thanks! 3

KURTTY FOREVER!

~Kgirl50
HellionKyou chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
I much enjoyed reading that, i thought it was funny as well good..brovo ! _
shessy-chan chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
Please update asap! i love this(:(:
silverwings1986 chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
cant wait to see the next one!