Reviews for The Dreams of the Faithful
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
The best stories always stay unfinished, so sad ! I really want to know what happen next ...
juliebonkgoodman chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Please continue, Great start! Also, please have Caitlin and Conor be together. married and with kids.
owlauthor chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
i reeeeeeally like this! pleease write more, I'm dying to see where the story goes! :D
KTarra chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
this one needs to be finished.
Kersi chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Hi, I really liked your story so far, very well-written. Did you know that Roar is out on DVD now? The entire series! Anyway, excellent plot and character development, keep it up!
Rhyno304 chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
come on you cant leave me with that
Evergreen chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
Ah, c'mon. This is a really engaging, interesting story and just when we're getting to the good part, it's over...Please, please finish. I look forward to it. Thanks and keep writing.
Sheela chapter 4 . 3/4/2005
What a wonderful story! I just rediscovered my love for Roar a few days ago and now just found your fanfic. I think it's perfect. I really, really enjoy your writing style, your grasp of the characters and your plot. And the romance fits me perfectly since I'm a die-hard Conor/Catlin-Shipper.

Thank you very much for writing this story. I know, for you it was a pretty long time ago and you probably lost most interest in Roar and have switched to other fandoms - but I would really love to see a happy end to this story. One more chapter could do the trick. Happy love and sappy romantic moments and love declaration and all those other sappy, cheesy goodies... *sigh*

Could you/would you do that? Make me eternally happy, turn me into your biggest fan, make me give you as many detailed reviews/praise for every single chapter as you want. Please! (See I'm not afraid to beg)

Hugs - and adds to Favorite Story list.
Suzanne chapter 4 . 9/17/2004
I love this... Catlin and Conor are great together. I'm hooked again on the series due to it being on SciFi now... Great Job
adfvlbSDK chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
ROAR? as in I am a lion here me roar?
Galxychld chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I loved the series, and I'm really enjoying this story. Any plans to add more to it? Loved the ending where Cat punched Conor because she knew she loved him and he was acting like an idiot. :) Pretty please, is there more?
Karin1 chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
Great story! I loved Roar and I'm always happy to see new fanfics, especially when they're about Caitlin and Connor (one of my favorite couples ever). So please continue soon, because I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Karin
Galxychld chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
I like this story very much! I was always disappointed that Roar ended, and I like how this story continues it. Please post soon, I want to hear if Conor can get his act together and tell Catlin how he feels! :)
Mooncat chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
Argh! NO, PLEASE! You simply can't leave us hanging there! How's Conor coming back on Catlin's good side? Please, save us from this torture of uncertainty! Absolute great story by the way, one of the bests I read so far about Roar. And finally a Catlin/Conor story again! Greatly told, full of mystic, love, angst and drama! What do we want more? An End as good as the story so far!
Kenshin13 chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
PLEASE! I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER! This story is awesome, you are a great writer! please update!