Reviews for Third Wheel
Cassie-D1 chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
i love this story. Please update soon
Suzy87 chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
I like it! Very much actually! I think you could do some kind of a sequel! Because in they heads this isn't finished! don't you think! X3 premiere is up in about 2 weeks! See the movie! And maybe you can get some inspiration on it! And make a SEQUEL! LOL And maybe add the new (Stupid) relationship between Bobby and Kitty! Congratulations for your Fanfic!
Dani chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
Pretty neat. Three different POV all fitting together.
niceguysfinishlast chapter 3 . 12/19/2003
Wow! That was really good, you have to write more (perferibly having to do with John and Rogue getting together in some way), but hey it's your fanfic do what you want with it just write more! Soon!
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 3 . 12/2/2003
Wow... great job. I like the deepness, and the comparisons... etc etc. Great work!
Sincerely, SimbiAni... luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
Caderyn chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
Wow! That's an awesome portrayal of Bobby. I know exactly what you're talking about (with Bobby being hard to write). It's exactly the same thing with me, as a ryro fan. And I really like how you've 'voiced' him. He's not oblivious but he pretends that he is. Huh. Simple. And believable. You've certainly given him more credit than I did, which is great coz I honestly like Bobby.

Anyway, I love your (or Bobby's) take on his 'perfect' life. Though it's far from perfect, it's exactly how other people (like John) woulda perceived it.

This part's really good: 'It's a good thing my best friend died... because I get to keep my girlfriend.'

Love it. Please continue it if you can. Will John and Rogue ever get together? Will Bobby fight for her?(he should)
Angel Gidget chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
That was a great depiction! Despite your dendancy to the Ryo POV, I really liked your take on Bobby's viewpoint. "They're in love, but I'm not gonna tell them" struck me as kinda ironic in itself. By the way, thanks for reviewing 'One Constant Flame.' :)
starshine chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
Wow! It was so deep and insightful, I could feel his feelings, and all the other characters too! Great story!
FlitShadowflame chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
sweet. needs a sequel.
Snooboostoo chapter 3 . 11/23/2003 made me feel sorry for go the story can't wait for what is next
S.I.M5 chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
I suggest next rogue loses control over her power because her powers are evolving, I suggest you do the original "Rouge takes pain killers", one for her power and second she misses John, Next, she gets migraines and then do the classic she's in the middle of the danger room and something is going at her and she uses a power, not hers but someone she absorbed, say Magneto, Let her powers evolve, I guess for rogue it's to use other people's power, and make sure that she takes some physical appearence also maybe she can now absorb a life force without even touching, oh and also the classic I can touch now, OR maybe she'll be a different type of pheonix where absorbing is only part of her power like she can heal just like a pheonix and absorb, she'll have powers of fire and also water and the other elements plus she'll have all the powers of other people she absorbs, I suggest because she evolved she'll be able to touch and then magneto now wants her as his own so they will create a trap for rogue, bobby, logan, storm and scott to go to their base where john will come from behind her and drug her, then bobby and "Pyro" gets into a fight, Logan and magneto, storm, scott with mystique, x-men lose, later john wakes rogue and she opens her mouth to say something but john then kissess her on the mouth, WHOA!
Rageful Jewel chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
This was a great series. I think that every single one of them were protrayed in a realistic fashion. I always enjoy reading your works and hope that I will be able to do so in the future.
Obiwanfan chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
you've got to be kidding me, you can't end it! i thought you were actually going to make this into like a story you know? telling how John and Rogue got together! oh well, anyway, you better get working on another Ryro or work on your old story! i'll be waiting. this was a good fic though.
FlitShadowflame chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
Caderyn chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
Well, aren't we just shameless-plugging each other, uh, shamelessly... okay, that sentence doesn't make sense. But, I'm glad that you told me about this new chappie coz it was EXCELLENT!

I LOVE how you've written Rogue's feelings toward John. I was nodding the whole way through. It's exactly why ryros rock my boat. They just have more heat, angst, and 'forbidden-fruitness', y'know?

Ah! there are so many good parts that I can't possibly quote them all! I love it when Rogue was like: 'Rogue loves Bobby, Bobby loves Rogue, Rogue loves John... No! Rogue loves Bobby Bobby BOBBY!' - !

And the whole Johnaddiction is very appropriate. Perfectly captures her feelings for him. Please continue with Bobby's pov! He knows, doesn't he?

No shameless plug today coz I've been a slack-ass

with my writing. Eh, my muse ain't kicking.