Reviews for DownUnder
Concrete63 chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
huh chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
"The three began to run." 1. Legolas 2. Aragorn 5. Karen
So don't you mean "The five began to run."
Fishy Rainboots chapter 18 . 6/22/2008
Great job! Very entertaining and well-written. I really enjoyed it.
GrimmHearts chapter 18 . 3/31/2008
I have never read anything like this before. It was really great. I've never been able to read one full story as fast as I read this one and still wnat to know more. Anyway truly one of the best stories.
The Irish Wolf Sheep Assassin chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Yay! love it!
pinkachu00 chapter 7 . 5/17/2005
Love the end of this chapter - my fav quote from TPM ... I've got a split loyalties problem here.
uptowngirl48 chapter 18 . 5/12/2005
sweet!
Scorpian chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Awsome!
Lady Elora chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I've read this story before, and I loved it so much that I'm reading it again. :) GREAT STORY! :) Should I even dare to ask for a possible sequel? *hint hint* :)
Aracertariel chapter 8 . 1/24/2004
Hm. Looks like Haley's either going to go postal or suicidal. And she's going to totally freak out when Aragorn comes back. However, I'll have to find out for sure later. *Skips off to sleep, for it is very, very, very late and the RA's are closing the computer lab.* _
Aracertariel chapter 7 . 1/24/2004
Heehee! I love lines like that last one. _ (And of course, the coconut dialogue.) Someone should make a shirt with come catchy saying about promising to haunt people that cause thier death.
Aracertariel chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
Er... Sorry about blowing up last chapter? Well, not exactly, but I really should have been nicer. *Is sheepish. Baa.* But this one was really good. I liked that Corrie ended up with the Rohirrim. That's something I've not seen from GDIME fics before - splitting groups up after sticking them together. Did the Orcs mistake Corrie for a Hobbit?
Aracertariel chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
Oh my... *Closes eyes in an attempt to calm herself. Fails miserably.* ELF? That THING is not even CLOSE to an Elf! It is called a Uruk-Hai and was created by Saruman. Even going with movie-version you should not have made such a massive cannon error like that. If it were once I might have passed it over and said, 'Oh look, a big glaring, distracting mistake.' But NO! It was quite consistant. Did you honestly thing that horrid thing was an Elf? *Stalks away in rage.*
Aracertariel chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
I've always imagined Lembas to be something like rice cakes. Except more filling, obviously. Oh, and it's Elven, not elvin. I wonder what she'll put in the box. It sounds kinda like a D&D bag of holding.
Aracertariel chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Brightly Burning rocks! Lighters are good too. _ I have a pretty white one that I carry around most places. I don't smoke, I just like fire. *disappears back into darkness and slinks off to read more*
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »