Reviews for Circle of Death
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Lovely! We don't see the X-Men like this enough!
myriadne chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Hot damn this story is ten kinds of awesome. Even though I'm 6 years late to the party, I'm going to gush anyway because this lovely fic seriously deserves it for being so endlessly entertaining and well-characterized. I've always thought a story featuring a bunch of X-men just sitting around and getting wasted would either be amazing or downright terrible, and am so, so glad that this is the former. You're even making me like the whole Warren/Paige thing, gah! Anyhow, in lieu of more gushing I'll just say that I can't wait to go through more of what you've written when I get the time, especially because there's not enough Jean-Paul on this site!

PS. I found my way here via skimming reviews for the first fic that's ever literally hurt my head to read. You totally made wading through that thing worthwhile D
Char-chan chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
lol. that was a hella funny fic XD drinking games with super heroes never fail to amuse! heheh
Char-chan chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
ahaha this is such a funny story XD my fav line from this chapter was: Kurt demanded “You think just because a man has a tail, he doesn’t look good in spandex?” XD lol!
Misha chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Something told me not to read this fan fic while at work...but did I listen? No. So, now not only have I been giggling like a fool since the first chapter, but now my co-workers think I'm plotting against them o_o.

Great story as usual :D(Your stories are always a joy to read)! It was perfect in everyway, can't find a flaw!
Fizzing Wizard chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
Oh, very cute. This story was a lot of fun. Thanks so much for writing it!
Miasen chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
Oh, I loved this so much! It was really funny and I liked the way you portraied the characters. Drinking games are fun, and I think I just might write down the rules for this one and bring to a party... Great story!
darling luna chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
nice
Stephanie chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
Great story! Thanks for sharing. :)
Beastdog chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
Oh, this is so hilarious! Great ending.
Selana46 chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
This was amazing! I love that drinking game. We play with water, though. First one who has to go to the bathroom loses. :P

Anyways, GREAT fic! I loved all the playful banter and everything...very nicely done!
RinoaTifa chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Nothing short of wonderful. Each of the characters were handled with an expert's hand and, though at first glance the plotline seems nothing more than gratuitous fluff, this is actually a very moving and interesting look into these people. I like how you were able to explore each character without hurling them into angsty situations. Plus it was very, very funny. Fantastic.
Nemo Inis chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
I liked this, it was fun and fluffy and human and real.
Sado-Dentist chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
yay! i've read this story at least one hundred times, and it just gets better and better! this is really a great fic

-Eva
Dr Megalomania chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
This was great! thank you!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »