Reviews for The Incentive
Hey, I stumbled upon this story, and I was wondering if it was going to be finished. I'm curious to see what happens next. And I did want to ask (albeit I'll have no way of knowing unless you post again and leave an author's note in reply) but do you know a Ramon? and is he your inspiration for Nomar? I thought the name was a bit curious. Either way, thanks for reading and writing.
LadyB.Skellington chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
Please please please update I need more... I will die if I don't find out the ending ;)
LadyB.Skellington chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
First things first, I think this st ory is shaping up beautifully, Second never feel bad about a brain fart we all have them, and third I happen to be a huge star Wars fan, so you just keep on writing things the way you thing they should be written, after all this is your story, keep up the good work I love it :)
tribolt2121 chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
This story should have been finished. It still needs to be finished.
Fukka chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
I hope you'll some day finish this fic 'cause I really really want to read it. I just don't want to start to read anything that seems so amazing as this dose and then be left hanging 'cause I can never know how this ends.

That's why I won't read this until it's finished. I so hope some miracle will come and you will give us the ending and then I can enjoy this like I should.
craving-bravery chapter 24 . 2/24/2012
Quite a fantastic and entertaining piece of work. Do keep it up, please. Update as soon as you can-although I won't flame if you don't-because this story is truly worth reading. Thank you so much for sharing such an amazing talent as yours for writing! :)
msjuliett chapter 24 . 5/18/2011
How can you not have updated this in 2 years.

It's just not fair especially as it seemed to be getting to the big climax.

Please Please Please don't just leave this here.

Melissa72 chapter 24 . 10/12/2010
Hello? *knocks on Fou Fou's door*

Anybody home?

Hm. Well, just in case you decide to stop by the ole haunt. I could tell by your last A/N you were having a little "steam" issue with this fic. I for one would LOVE to see the showdown between Garith and Mara...maybe she follows him to his rooms where she finds tokens of there time together after she lobs a book at all spills out...he reveals his love for her innocence, strength, beauty, mischief and his bloodlust for her reveals a special connection (ala Twilight), that she is his singer and that once they marry a lovebond will ensue. She'll even promise to wear corsets for their honeymoon:)

This fic is more Mara centered...which is cool. I do think you should have made the character names a bit more different...Mara/Sara...Jareth/Garith. And the college name was a bit too close to Sarah's name, too.

Sending you a jolt of writer's glitter *ttzzzzzzt* to get you going again on this fic. The M/G showdown of love awaits! Also, will Sarah choose immortality? Marriage with Jareth? Me thinks those two need to smooch it up a well as have some good ole fashioned date nights. Tally ho!
scribblez33 chapter 24 . 6/25/2010
HEY! It's Jessica/Jarethcat.

I forgot all my email and fanfiction information so i had to create a new one BUt i just wanted to let you know that this story is still amazing!
kingdomprincess chapter 24 . 4/17/2010
This is a great story. Funny enough to keep me entertained and suspenceful enough to make me want to keep reading. Please update it if at all possible because I would love to know the conflict between Gairth and Mara. I think Mara should run after Gairth and kiss him to let him know her feelings. Then explain afterwards because he won't readily believe anything she says after seeing her and Nomar sitting on the floor together. Great Story!
AngelMusic chapter 24 . 12/22/2009
Update dear GOD please update~! As for the encounter, i would imagine that he would snap at her and be all pissed and she would have to come clean about what happened, being embarrassed and then switching to righteous anger towards Gareth. Huge fight ensues, with Mara blurting out her feelings, possibly after a *SMACK* across the cheek and a "DAMMIT I LOVE YOU" type moment from her. which would lead to much awkwardness and glancing at the ground for both of them. With Gareth then taking the initiative like he did earlier when she was wearing the corset dress. Then it could go either one of two ways, they get their fluff and walk out holding hands, or Jareth, Nomar, Ari or someone else spots them and makes a big deal out of it for comical purposes. But i think they should really be left alone to have their much needed moment.
LoyalFreak13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
update? Please?
aroar11 chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
I love it! It's great i can't wait to read what happens next!
Mashdana chapter 24 . 7/16/2009
well my dear F F, its been a while since your last update, so am I too naive to think that you might have a new post coming on the nearby future? I certainly hope so, for this is an enticing story and I cant wait for a certain elf and a certain vamp to meet their darkest urges! keepem coming and thanks for sharing!
LeannaPotter2.0 chapter 24 . 5/27/2009
"It's so crazy it just might work." I remember hearing something like that on a movie, but I can't remember which movie it was. Anyway, awesome chapter, can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon, blah blah blah, all that jazz.