Reviews for Logan's Surgery Fails
Guest chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
Here is a review to keep you going!
Seriously! Please come back and continue writing this awesome story!
ViolettBlack chapter 26 . 2/19/2014
Wow! What a cliffhanger!
This story needs to be continued!
Please resume writing Dark Angel fanfictions!
Marcus Sylenus chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
C'mon, you've got to finish this!

You can't let it hang like this!

I guess i'm lucky that i just found & read your story...if had been waiting four years for an update i would've torn out all my hair by now :P
Lex chapter 26 . 6/30/2008
Come on!, I want to know how this ends this is an awesome story. Finish it!
alicia chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
when are u gonna post the next chapter?
HotDawggy chapter 26 . 10/24/2005
Oh my... this is one of the best ML stuff I have ever read... I have been browsing websites after websites... man... when are you gonna post the next chapter?

keep up the good work:)
Kelly chapter 26 . 10/22/2005
I read your story and I loved it, I need to know what happened after the gun went off, you gotta keep going your story is the only one I actually like on this site.
magno.cum.gaudio chapter 26 . 8/5/2005
It was too late.

The gun went off.

...

and now? what happened? Oh, come on, please don't leave us all at this point. You can't do that to us.

I enjoyed this story while reading through it in one day and from the beginning I hoped, that this story will come to an end, but...

Oh, please, Original D, just give us our peace and finish this story, so that we can go on with life and give you some more encouraging reviews, right?

.gaudio
Beth Pryor chapter 26 . 1/21/2005
Oh my gosh! I just read all 26 chapters and am dying to find out what happens! Great job.
Tilhenger chapter 26 . 11/4/2004
I love your story, please continue!
originallizard chapter 26 . 9/20/2004
I need more information, please continue! What the hell happens to everyone? Please continue! lizard68
originallizard chapter 25 . 9/20/2004
omg, he shouldn't do that! What the hell is he thinking? Very good though, suspenseful!
originallizard chapter 21 . 9/17/2004
poor logan, Very good!
originallizard chapter 19 . 9/16/2004
Finally got around to reading more of it, it was so intense, the part I found funny was when Logan said, "What's up Doc?" He sounded like Bugs Bunny. lol. But Very good.
colie chapter 26 . 8/8/2004
hey! i haven't been able to read for a while (b/c my online access was limited while i moved) but i found this story again so you can't keep me waiting too long! It's going so great!