Reviews for Willpower
lita2extreme chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
i am totally not a Matt fan (he's a ginormous douchenozzle) but this fic was done well. I really enjoyed the angst and that Chris fucked himself over. (Jericholic loud and proud) Thank you for letting Lita know when to cut the rope.
ExtremeStratusfaction444 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
this was a mad little story... i loved it im glad she chose matt...
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Aw, poor Chris! I won't leave you, Chris! Once again, another great one from you.
Kasey Renae chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
::sob:: poor JEricho! I dont like Lita/Matt or Lita/Jericho that much but this was a good fic really good, and really sad...woulda been better as Lita Jeff ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Elane chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I love this! Mainly because it was nice to see that Matt wasn't the one to get screwed over in the end. I was surprised by it, I thought for sure Lita would go back to Chris after he poured out his feelings about her to her.
MysticKitty21 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Aw...I fell like I'm gonna cry. Poor Chris...That was a mean, evil thingy to do.
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
For a sorta-not really Matt/Lita fic, that was pretty damn good! I love how even though Chris poured his heart out to her, things HAD happened while Chris had been away - and Lita was with Matt. The timing of Matt coming to the door was perfect. Good job on wrenching the heart strings in this one. Lovely job.
Samantha20 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
I love it, did Lita actually go out with Jericho, because I wasn't watching the wrestling then so I have gaps in my knowledge.
LoveFuryEnergyPassion chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Ok, now that one made me cry... poor Chris :(

Great work!
curlymonic1215 chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Wow,

That was really good. I love how you have the emotions and everything. Great story!