Reviews for Crossroads of Time
Barb85 chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)
Skyrunner70 chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
This was a beautifully told story. Thank you for writing it.
Saldia chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
This is absolutely intriguing so far! Reading it feels like watching an I love Meyhos! Your prose is wonderful as well. I'm definately going to read more of your fics! I also took a look at one of your original pieces, the vampire one, and I enjoyed what I've read so far.

Btw: I also loved your fic with Connor! Hope you write a few more with him soon! You captured him so well.
sdcheesehead chapter 14 . 1/25/2008
Very well written and I love the history you've incorporated into your story. You definately did your homework. It's so nice to see Methos as he lived throughout his 'younger' years, very believable. It is sad the life Immortals live, can they ever be truly happy? Thanks again for a wonderful story.
AriaJack chapter 14 . 6/10/2007
I love this story! I love your writing style! I love your character. In fact if Aella were a real Highlander character (which she is unfortunately not) I would write stories about her! I can't believe you have so few reviews! This is one of the best Fanfiction stories I have ever read. Thank you.
Jennifer chapter 14 . 1/16/2006
Perfect story. I was switching between other tasks for the first ten chapters or so, but for the last few I was riveted. I love that there's someone else who's come to pretty much the same conclusions as me about Methos' character, and you came up with a better story than I ever could have.
Sierra Nicole chapter 14 . 7/5/2005
Wow. Beautiful work here. Methos is my favorite Highlander character, and here you have finally proven that he _can_ be done justice. This was just... wow, it takes my breath away. I couldn't stop to review earlier chapters because I was so caught up in your tale. Simply wonderful.

Stephanie chapter 14 . 9/5/2004
You're a great writer, Elle. I enjoy your stories. Please continue to write more of these works of art. Although, I would have thought that Isis or Bast would have been a more suitible Goddess for Aja to serve, rather than the Goddess of the Sky.
kuschelirmel chapter 14 . 8/26/2004
This story was really fascinating! I love your original characters and the way you "use" Methos. It's just perfect.

There are only two things that irritated me. They have more to do with the editing than with the story itself though. For One, I didn't like the italic writing - it was hard to read at times. And two, you seem to use exclamation marks far too often and in places where I think they do not fit. I always thought they only should be used when someone is actually giving a harsh order or screams or something ;)

But other than that - and I just HAVE to repeat myself there - it was wonderful!

So, I'm off to some other adventure of yours ;)

Undead American chapter 14 . 5/31/2004
In a word, beautiful. :)

Your knowledge of history and mythology is just awesome. You're starting to become my favorite Highlander fic-writer!

I'll spare you any more superlatives since you might just wow me even more with the next tale of yours I read. I don't want to use up all my possible words of praise just yet!
Vague Lenore chapter 14 . 12/20/2003
Oh, how I've enjoyed this story!
It's so great seeing a fanfic writer who has obviously done some research and knows her stuff. Using real history to weave into a Highlander story while similtaneosly giving canon characters a new make over is quite a feat. I simply love seeing Methos (my fav character) as a young boy, and also seeing him in a different time frame. You gave him wonderful, original background info while staying true to his character, by adding natural praticality to his nature that explains his continued existence. Your original character Aja/Aella/Elenor has only intrigued me more since reading this story and "Stolen Child". Some things are beginning to make sense, but there's still a lot of info missing...
Meanwhile, Crossroads is one of the best Methos stories I've read to date. I've said that for about three stories now (and I swear, everytime I believe it I read something even better!), but your writing definately tops the cake! In all the crowds of sloppy Highlander fanfic, your work is definately a bright, glowing gem! I hope you continue writing (please, don't stop!) and as I stated before, I'm greatly looking forward to the continuation of "Please Remember Me".
Happy Holidays!
Vague Lenore chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
I love your writing style. Your work reads like a novel. And you obviously know your history. Reading about Methos 2,0 years ago really puts in a perspective on how old he really is, and all the lifetimes he's had. Honestly, your work is definately one of the best Highlander fic I've ever read.
Keep on writing!
Penny chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
This story was just excellent! I would love a sequel where he learns of her fate.
MX chapter 15 . 11/25/2003
Altogether, I liked this story. It captures the feel of a highlander episode, without the epic duet. I hope to read more from this author.
stcobb chapter 15 . 11/24/2003