Reviews for The Good Life
J chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I'm sorry but this isnt very well written, its very rushed. I gave up reading after a while, as it couldnt hold my interest.
Angellufy chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
I absolutely love this. It's good to read about a normal life for our favorite couple.
melody's muse chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
hey Erin :) I totally meant to read your story a while back and then I got sidetracked. This was so cute :) I'm glad Buffy decided to move back home to Sunnydale, but your New York characters were pretty cool too :) Loved the Port Charles references! ;) And yay for Buffy/Angel fluff...nicely done! I'm glad they got their happy ending, which is how it should be! :)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
good story. the only think i would have like better is a chapter about buffy talking with her firends and then being sad trying to decide if she should go back there...
melody's muse chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
HEY ERIN! I hope you see this review and I hope you still remember me! :) It's been a while! I couldn't figure out how to send you a message. seems to have changed since the last time I logged on so I hope you don't mind that I'm sending you a message by reviewing your story instead. I just wanted to tell you that I am a huge Buffy fan now! Yes, I finally got around to watching this show and I love it! I just had to tell you...I know how much you love Buffy! I haven't read your story yet...I'll read it soon though. :) Right now I'm in the middle of Season 3 and I'm quite obsessed with Buffy and Angel. I really love those two together:) Well, hope you're doing great! -Melody:)
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 11 . 11/8/2007
Such a beautiful fic!

I just love it. It's really perfect.

And the idea of Buffy writting a book about her life...that would deffinitely make for some interesting things. I mean, how would those who know that those things do exist react? Especially people as close-minded as the Watcher's Council and such.

Well, in the end I don't think it matters much.

I really loved your fic and shall go after the sequel as soon as possible.
CarineM chapter 11 . 5/20/2006
I can just say a word...WOW... your story is very amazing, I loved the plot even if I would ahve like a little more drame. I don't think Angel should have accepted so easily that she may stay in New York but anyway it was great
faded-dreamz chapter 11 . 11/16/2005
This was amazing.. It deserved the awards you recieved.I sat here for probably an hour and I read the entire thing.I loved it! Awesome work on this!
BangelAndCoffee chapter 11 . 7/25/2005
Absolutely Tremendous Story - well rounded characters, thoughtfully paced plot, and terrific Bangel content! A great story all around.
the.woods chapter 11 . 3/10/2005
hey...just wanted to say great story, my friend ! I read it all in one sitting...wonderfully done ! I love how you twisted the letter with the NY Times to be a good thing for the Scoobies. Great job !

-n
Tara Summers chapter 11 . 12/29/2004
Let me just say, WOW! I was totally caught up in the plot, and I actually got a little weepy when Buffy talked to Joyce after so long. I'm gonna say it again, Wow. This was excellant. Keep it up.
KaraBella chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
That is such a great fanfic. I love it.
mistymidnight chapter 11 . 5/1/2004
I love this story! If you wrote a sequel (hint hint!) I'd definatelyread it! Great job.
witchlight chapter 11 . 4/26/2004
cutie cutie ness I was so scared you'd do something really evil and have things not work out but i was nearly crying. Luvved it!
blackbeltchic chapter 11 . 4/16/2004
*tear*
it was all so beautiful!
*tear*
just...one thing, i had a quick q on this, "By the power bested in me by the state of California"
isn't it VESTED in me? I really don't know, since Iv'e never been to a real wedding, but i've seen a few on TV...but...
just wondering! great story. I loved the epilogue stuff! it's so funny and perfect for an awesome story!