Reviews for A Not so Happy New Year
Rachel00 chapter 12 . 12/18/2003
I am so glad to see Ryan getting better but the poor thing has worse to come by the looks of it. This was an amazing update thanx so much for taking the story and writing it you have turned it into a fantastic story. Keep up the good work,
Michelsita chapter 11 . 12/14/2003
Marissa has plans with Oliver? That's so not gonna happen! I can't believe her, betraying sweet broken Ryan... that's unthinkable! He needs her now more than ever, she can't fail him. Update soon... this is an interesting turn but Ryan and Marissa Belongs together!
Allybally chapter 11 . 12/13/2003
I haven't reviewed it before, but I love the story. You're doing a great job! Although, I must say, I hope Oliver dies a very slow and very painful death...otherwise, great work:)
Rachel00 chapter 11 . 12/13/2003
Oh, Oliver's turned up eh. Can't wait to see how that pans out. Thsi story just gets better and better! Can't wait for a new update,
famous99 chapter 10 . 12/9/2003
Loved this update. The humor and drama are a great mix! Don't keep us waiting for the next update for too long.
SilverStarSheep chapter 10 . 12/9/2003
This story rawks! Glad you updated... this is so cute. Like a nice fluffy story.
Jezaray chapter 9 . 12/6/2003
Anyways, I like. It's good, really... the sexual abuse was unneeded, but the story is still awesome.
Jezaray chapter 6 . 12/6/2003
Ew. That killed it. It was going GREAT before the whole pimp comment. :( I was enjoying it a lot! Ew. Seriously.
Paint My World Orange chapter 9 . 12/4/2003
NO! not just in a couple of chapters if you feel like you don't want the responsibility of the story anymore pass it on too someone else brandywine is good but wrapped up in just a couple of chapters does'nt seem like it can be done very well unless you're some kind of suprehero love the update as always and will totally miss them when their gone *cries* :(
Rock On!
SilverStarSheep chapter 9 . 12/4/2003
Aw. *wipes away stray tear* It's so sweet... sad but sweet.
The part about Julie being kicked out was hil-ari-ous... she deserved it. She's so evil.
Rachel00 chapter 9 . 12/4/2003
I can't believe its wrapping up *crys* i really love this story, my heart went out to everyne in this chapter. I am glad you showed some emotion from Seth :) And as for Ryan the poor thing! Kirsten too was very sweet in this chapter and now Ryan knows how she feels. I cant wail for the new update :)
maliek chapter 9 . 12/3/2003
Really like the idea of this story ! Doing a great job ! Keep it up !
lelann37 chapter 9 . 12/3/2003
damn, you actually made me cry when i read this story. please continue, i really like the story.
Rachel00 chapter 8 . 12/2/2003
I am so glad Ryan is getting better :) This story really does kick ass. Welldone and continue with the fantastic updates, i'll be waiting :)
hope4love chapter 8 . 12/2/2003
KEEPS GETTING BETTER! AND I CAN SO PICTURE MARISSA BEING A 'HELPFUL' NEIGHTBOR COMING OVER AND HELPING RYAN WITH HIS SPEECH THERAPY . . .A LITTLE 'LIP SERVICE' AH!
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »