Reviews for A Not so Happy New Year
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 13 . 2/18/2006
oh this was clever
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 10 . 2/18/2006
ahahaha I love the kids handbook joke

oh you're so funny!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 9 . 2/18/2006
loved Kirsten's confession to Ryan, very real and not false like sometimes they can be in fics, great job
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 8 . 2/18/2006
aahhaha OMG Have I never read this?

OMG I cna't believe it!

So sorry I haven't reviewed till now!

LOVED this chapter, ah Caleb in this is GREAT
Rebel Goddess chapter 31 . 11/2/2005
Very happy at the finally happy ending. Wonderful story. Thanks for the ride. I feel so sorry for Ryan but at least things are getting better by the end.
Rebel Goddess chapter 27 . 11/2/2005
I adored Seth's non-stop speech about possessiveness. Excellent chapter.
Rebel Goddess chapter 20 . 11/2/2005
I love the Crab Shack scene. Great chapter. This is so fun.
Rebel Goddess chapter 14 . 11/2/2005
Caleb is redeeming himself step by step. Loved the book inscription.
Rebel Goddess chapter 13 . 11/2/2005
Oh, Oliver was and is and will continue to be Satan by another name. Loving the Caleb stuff and the idea of Ryan building a vault. Great chapter.
Rebel Goddess chapter 10 . 11/2/2005
Loving the kids' and parents' handbook stuff. Good chapter.
Rebel Goddess chapter 8 . 11/2/2005
Very funny chapter. I loved the revenge on Julie and Ryan's pirate look.
bexpunkd chapter 31 . 7/7/2005
WOW WOW WOW. I just read your fanfic and it was so amazing. You so should so write A not so happy Easter or something as a sequal. It was seriously brilliant stuff. You are now my fave writer on the whole planet. You da bomb!
katwoman76 chapter 31 . 6/9/2005
okay, now that I'm finished with your story, I'm good again. apart from the one out of nowhere chapter, I reviewed before, I really liked your story. thumbs up.

allthough I think, you could add an epilogue to it. the aftermath back at home or something like that.

but I think, that's just, cause I don't like good stories to end. ;)

can't get enough of it. :)
katwoman76 chapter 23 . 6/9/2005
Actually I wanted to wait with my review till I read all finished chapters.

But now I have to make a reward in between.

What happened?

I really loved your story. I loved the characters you added, the way Seth had Ryans back with Oliver and all this stuff and now..all of the sudden...you make a full stop ... and throwing the story in a totally different direction, only cause there are enough other stories which deal with ryan and therapy? :((

why? I admin, I'm a little bit disappointed.

this chapter feels like some episodes are missing in between. what about dr. rodriguez? I really liked her.

That's just something a had to get out of my head.

So that I can read on now to see where you are going with this.
Mei chapter 31 . 4/12/2005
*chuckles* I just spent the past few hour reading this whilst avoiding my English coursework.. Wow! Loved it. I especially liked making Ryan talk more rather than letting him mope in silence.

I have a history of depression and staying silent was my way of shutting off the world so it was good to read something there which I connected to.

Well done! The fic as a whole had a beginning, a middle and an end which is what's missing from so many fics these days.

One thing though, chapter 22 seems to having problems.

Keep on writin'!