Reviews for Change
Madame Firefly chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
I loved this story. It was so well written. I do wish that the ending was a bit different. But hey, it still rocked and I'm not complaining. Talk to you later.
Sw-In-No-Cence chapter 7 . 12/23/2003
luv ur story. i really liked the way u portray Serena. SHe isnt always a ditz. she was so calm and collected. very cool.
Amyom chapter 7 . 12/3/2003
A very well written story but... have you ever heard of the Madonna syndrome? You have chanched Serena (GOOD! so she's dynamic) You have made her perfect (BAD! She is now unrealistic; humans have flaws, some not as noticable as others. Even having her blush a little at the end would have showed she was still a human being... a FEELING human being that is.) It was a very good story, and your writing needs no improvement, however, you characterisation does. Let them have understandable emoitions, even if they have changed for the better. Readers find it hard to identify with a character that has none of the quirks that they themselves posess.
I understand your desire to take Serena out of the role of 'meatball head' (I feel it myself!) Just make sure she either keeps some of her old habbits or aquires new ones.
Of course, this is just the advice of a second rate author and you are by no means thought less of in my book *no pun intended*, (still on my favs. list.) You can just ignore me if you like; I won't be offended. I still think you're an amazingly talented writer.
Ami-M
Fiery Pheonix chapter 7 . 11/25/2003
LOVE it!... update soon!
Crystal-Winter chapter 7 . 11/25/2003
i know that it is hard to believe that your story and writing is good but being that i am a first time writer myself i say that it's even better then mine... if there ws a scale from one to 100 then you would most likely be 90... though i do not like Darien at all i think this story and the writing was is and will always most likely be just fine
Kaylen Cooper chapter 7 . 11/25/2003
it was short, and sweet. the best. i loved it, and i think that people may say that it is a short ending, and "is that all!" *glares at certain someones*

but, yes it is all, and it was great, simply short and sweet.

good work.
roswellachick chapter 7 . 11/25/2003
yaya she's gonna play..."She traveled to a piano, her wondrous white dress flowing across the floor behind her. The dress was traditional; the Scouts knew it well. It was the dress of their future queen."-& look good doin it 2 .

i like ur writng, & u know what? the more u write the better u'll b-so cont w/u u off 2 a wonderful start 7 don't 4get the thesarus is ur bf .
roswellachick chapter 6 . 11/25/2003
Serena turned and gasped. "Y-you're talking!"The Crystal chuckled, blinking in unison. "Of course I'm talking. I'm the most powerful thing in the Universe. IT would be rather peculiar if I couldn't do something as simple as 'talk'."-JAJA!

"These are the physical representations of who you are, who you were, and who you will be," the Crystal said."-o..."remember hating the fact that I was Sailor Moon, and still, at the same time, loving it."-hmm intrestin..."You have the spirit of a warrior in you, Serena." The Crystal said. "And a princess' memories and characteristics. not to mention heritage. But the road you choose is your own. "-wow...that was a gr8t scene
roswellachick chapter 5 . 11/25/2003
whoa-ho sere w/a job & all mature...she sure has changed...sheesh what a mother daughter talk can do
roswellachick chapter 4 . 11/25/2003
wow that was...wow she sure has changed-that chappie was an excellent was of showin it i esp loved: "You know," came the familiar voice. "Here you are standing in the middle of a street in Tokyo, which is the capital of Japan. Japan is a small country on the planet, Earth. Earth is a planet located in the Milky Way Galaxy. Oh. And guess what?" Sailor Moon emerged from the shadows. "All of it? Mine."-hmm kinda reminded me of some1 else; buffy
roswellachick chapter 3 . 11/25/2003
whoa its been a while..."They navigated through the streets of Tokyo and found themselves at Serena's second home.'-jaja its true

grr cliff hanger-evil...oh wait heres another chappie...jejeje *smile*
ShotCallaBaby chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
I can't believe you left it like this. I thought you'd at least have Darien and Serena kiss. Instead of having Darien gawk at Serena while her eyes are closed.
Keledrena chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
cool
Silver Moonlight-81 chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
Hi i like your fic a lot and all to i have to say is congratulation it's a good history i really like it and i'll be waiting for another fic of yours, bye.
Amyom chapter 6 . 11/24/2003
Chapter 6: I can see why it's your favorite chapter. It's spectacular. Keep this standard up and this story could go in a number of directions.

Chapter 5: The idea that Serena is sorting her life out is wonderful. She certainly matured.

Chapter 4: It *is* short, but also extremely imaginative. I really like the little 'speech' she made. (It's certainly more inspired than some of the tripe we're so familar with)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »