Reviews for Minor Arcana, Pt 3: Consensio
sylphishone chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Totally love this story. Hope you publish something new soon
VickyF chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
i am confused. are u going to continue the story (minor arcana part 3) or are u going to stop updating?

cause i think u should keep on writing, your stories are probably some of the best i have seen in and i would hate for u to not finish and keep us in the suspence...

if you could please reply at:

Araea Swiftwind chapter 2 . 2/24/2009

Well.. I'll read on the other one U

Kisses!

GaB
Professor Potter-Malfoy chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
This is fantastic fic, and well worth reading. The relationship twists in this series kept me hooked, and hopefully we'll have another update some time soon! Keep up the fantastic work!
gabo0 chapter 3 . 2/11/2004
HI!
Just a reader here... a worried one. Are you going to continue writing these?
Because I love it... I MEAN IT!
Please, KEEP writing.. I hpe to see more chapters up here soon... soon as you can!
GaB
Crow21681 chapter 3 . 1/23/2004
What a wonderful story! I can't wait to read more :)
Amber-and-Ash chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
I find this story very confusing to read, but still, an amazing job of a difficult topic
Jane chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
Glad to see you continuing this series- looking forward to the twists and turns.

Ginny is scary, by the way. As in "Fatal Attraction" scary :-)
Alena chapter 2 . 11/17/2003
Great story, certainly curious to see what happens next!
oldone chapter 2 . 11/17/2003
Isolde,

I'm so happy today! you're continuing with Minor Arcana series! Thank you!

So the Rites will not be honored at Hogwart anymore? You made a sticky situation with Remus/Draco Harry/Severus. I'm interested in seeing how you resolve this.

But, you have a unhappy Ginny in the mix out to save Harry? This is very bad, Oh the problems she will cause. Harry has enough worrying with how to deal with Severus and continue relations. Now he will deal with a sly, schemeing Ginny. UUGGH.

Will you deal with Harry K. Voldemort in this part or not? Too much on Harry's plate.

Well please continue, Can't wait for the nc-17 version on Skyhawk.

Your Fan,

oldone
xikum chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
I am glad to see that our two boys are fighting to keep what they have decided that they want. I get the impression that Remus is rather more determined to keep Draco, but given that he is being 'kept away from dark Lucius' I could see that would be considered a positive point by Dumbledore...I just don't see why Arthur would condemn it, being a member of the OOtP, one woulc think he would consider it positive, also.

How about Severus? He does seem to want to have Harry, while Harry seems utterly decided that he wants Sev...is Sev so tentative due to the precariousness of his position? Or due to any misconceptions of not wanting to hurt/be hurt by Harry?

And the bit about having Flitwick up on charges-no way! Would he be guilty of such a thing. Just goes to show that the press & the MoM really appear equally confused, or bought off? on just who the bad vs. good guys are, arent't they? Well, that, at least, is quite normal & realistic, even for our world!

Looking worwards to more!
closedacc chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
what will happen to Harry&Sev, Remy&Draco and professor Flitwick?

add soon!