Reviews for Otogibanashi
itsAlana chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Well! _ That was... Intresting. Very, VERY interesting. Goodness, I'm glad there are people like Neko-baka-chan-chan out there to bug you to death! I would HATE to never have read this...
But I do dislike you for the HIV thing. Couldn't it be something minor, like a migrane? *Sniffles for Ryuuji* He doesn't deserve that...
Andrea: None of YOUR characters deserve what happens to them, but do you feel sorry for Simi or Faye or Takeo or Kali? Noo...
*Smack* -()Shut up, baka yami-chan.
Well, PM-sama, I love tis, I love you, and update soon!
Ja ne!
Alana
"Oui caa?"
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Aw... that was so... Hadish... ((Happy/Saddish)). Poor Otogi... and Maybe Honda's right and they will come up with a cure... aw **Huggles both of them** it was so... aw... ((I am well aware that my reviews are pointless and dont help the author _at all_ ... i'm so sorry)) u.u
ag-sasami chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
*stares at screen* Wow! You just have to keep outdoing yourself don't you? These stories of yours just keep getting better, not that this fact should be too surprising. In any case, I will refrain from analyzing this particular story, as I feel it is better left as a fantastic story.

And a fantastic story it is! I will say that I appreciate the realism of the friendship. It's very true to life with its ups and downs. Actually, it reminds me very much of my relationship with my own best friend. We, as do OOtogi and Honda, fight like siblings.

That's all for this one. Good work PM-sensei!
Tuulikki chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
*stares at the computer screen, thinking* That fic was... very... *frowns* I can’t come up with the right word right now. There are many words to describe it, of course... thought inspiring, lifelike, not to mention good... You’re right, it’s both sad and happy – nothing with this kind of serious issues can be really happy, but this does have kind of a hopeful feeling. Or... a not-going-to-give-up feeling, whatever I should call it.

Yeah, anyways. I really liked it. Wonderful story.

And pigs do fly, btw. A flock of them just flew by my window... No, actually I just saw one mechanic flying pig once. ;
Bronze Eagle chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Aw...

You're right, that was a real mix of sad and happy. I want to hug Otogi! ::hugs him:: I like the way you dealt with the various issues in this fic. You did a good job of remaining true-to-life, especially with the relationship between Hiroto and Ryuuji. Two thumbs up, PM-san! And happy birthday, Neko-chan-san! . Jaa.
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
PM?

...I am honored and awed by the fact that you wrote such a wonderful for me. It was utterly gorgeous and I loved every word. I cannot tell you how touched I am that you wrote this for-all I can tell you is just how _much_ I love it.

You are exceptionally talented *gags you before you could disagree*, and... thank you.

*HUGS*