Reviews for Gone
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
SAD.

Really, though, I'm addicted to your stories.

]
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Ouch. She just left him? Cold... *shakes head disprovingly* Thats a real heartbreaker right there. Poor Draco... Loves her and she has to go...gahh...Why-oh-why can't the world just be rainbows, sunshine, and leprachauns? lol...*cough* *cough* that was a little odd out burst from me, there wasn't it..Yeah..alright, on to the other stories, yah?

TK
Lidens chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
so Hermione chose loyalty over love eh? what a true Gryffindor she is. well it's so sad just seeing him stand there waiting for her. what a sad yet wonderful fic.
account chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
brilliant!
Rana Eressea chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
You're purposefully trying to make me cry, aren't you? Awe, my little heart is cracking already. This is so amazingly well-done. I've got to make you one of my favorite authors.
Princess Ruby chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
It's very rare to find quality work in the H/D section of Harry Potter. But all the searching and shuffling through mediocre or just plain awful stories is worth it when you stumble across little gems like this piece.
You're a talented writer and this was a wonderful one-shot piece showing Draco and Hermione's love and their contrasting sides. Please keep writing, readers like me need it!
Catmint chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Poor, poor Draco. That was really sad.
Venetia Carianna chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
I know this is a one-shot. But it could so be a prequel to Unforgivable Sinner:). Good job
Dues Ex chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
This is so good. It reminds me of something that happens to me. Its really good that its a one shot to leaves alot to be disered. I like that feeling.
AriellaRose chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Hwoa..I mean Whoa..Sorry not totally here right now but damn..That was great..really, really great...
Misobel chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Aw, poor Draco. You could make that into a really great multi-chaptered fic...

But ya, that was good. Your writing always has been, though.

Keep on writing!
lilnuttygrl chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
funny how some of the most powerful fics are the shortest.

yay for d/hr! great job!
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Oh... how sad... I'll love you, Draco! You can get over her and fall in love with me! *grins*... Hehe, I am such a dork... I started writing this review all sad and mellow, and now I'm hyper! *rolls eyes* Yep, I'm a dork... Great story!
girliedragon chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Oh, that's so sweet...and so sad...*sigh* Just the kind of D/Hr fluffy angst I needed to jump-start my day. ) Thanks for writing it; it's beautiful in its simplicity.