Reviews for The SoulCatcher
Inactive12345 chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Heh, Terry sounds like a fun character! Nice job with this chapter. The initial journal entry is well-written, and a good way to introduce our setting. Well-done. :)
Clouded Horizon chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
Again, very good. I like this. 'Our resident natural disaster' haha, that was funny! I'll be interested to see how Terry, Hazel and the hare bard link up, so please update very soon!
Clouded Horizon chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Really really cool! The song was very good, you have a natural talent for poetry. The hare's an interesting character already, without even knowing his name. All in all, I like this story very much. :~)
Clove chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
i like it so far...are you going to put more up soon? I hope so! *looks at ur profile* HEY! LOTR & POTC! They're only,like, the 2 best movies (and books..ish) ever! :P
Jade Green Eyes chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Basil! Yes! Me luffs him. Me like this very much. And like the way you incorporated the poetry-ness into in. Tis good introduction type thing. Tis goodness. Write more. I want to read more! Write damned you! *threatens with pool noodle*
kuyaga chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
interesting. a tip, remember to put a proper disclaimer. but it is a very nice ballad, and you might want to add the element of mystery to the hare's "wordless companion" because we don't know much about him/her yet.
Nightbreeze chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
This is really great. And you can write poetry. I hope you put up more chapters.
AnvilBlue chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Wow...that was just totally cool...I love the imagery in the hare's song, sort of sad, but more of a simple truth. I especially like the "Past and Future, locked knife and knife," line of his song. This all makes me wonder how much of this is foreshadowing...

Me likes very much,

Great start,

Acoustical Ferret
Shadowed Fox chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
I dont know what you mean by this being crap. You are much better at capturing an audience in the first chapter. I only got 7 reviews with all 3 of mine. ::sigh:: true talent shines no matter where you put it

Karamen Sandpaw chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
I like it so far! But, maybe some longer chapters in the future?
Bubonic Woodchuck chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Excellent so far! Keep up the great work!
clara200 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
That was a good start but a sad song. I love hares.
Lady Storm chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Hey, this isn't half bad! I love the figures of speech and strong words you threw in there - marks of a real talented writer. And so you are! I admit I don't see much excitement here yet, but as the plot thickens, it'll get better, I assume.

Please write some more - needs you! (O.o)
The Silvercat chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Wow! Very creative! I don't think I could have versed a song quite as poetic and... What's the word I'm thinking of? Elaborate? Well, something like that. Very nice start you have here, I'm looking forward to more! _

~Kayla "Oni" Silvercat
Inactive12345 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
This is really good. Your song/poem is excellent, although I'm not sure whether a hare would sing a song in that... style. But I guess it is possible. Please continue this!